Super Smash Bros General Thread

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
I’m not going to lie; I personally don’t care that greninja got in. . . Hold off with your pitchforks and torches, let me explain; the reason why I’m hyped is that finally glad that megaman got in and that for the first time in a long fucking ass time he’s getting actual effort put into and not just thrown in the thrash. Personally I think nintendo should have megaman cause capcom doesn’t have a single clue what to do with megaman and just up and threw one of the single most iconic video game franchises in the trash. It’d be like if nintendo just up and one day threw mario in the trash.

So yeah totally don’t care for greninja or such cause I’m exponentially more excited that for the first time in years megaman has gotten any love.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@igotnopicks  
I know nintendo is never going to get the rights to megaman, but I’m just glad that for the first time in six years megaman has gotten any attention whatsoever.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@igotnopicks  
What years were those again?

Megaman is one of those so far abandoned franchises that I’m starting to feel old talking about it.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@ThatRandomGuy42  
Before I say it let me be prepared for people throwing tomato’s and calling me a “Fur Fag”.  
full  
Krystal from star Fox why you mght ask? she’s hot, want to play as her, also favorite character, My body is ready.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@ThatRandomGuy42  
Well that’s a joke on my part. (I do think the characters hot)

But anyway, real reasons, I want to see how they would make the character work and play?

Like would they bring her staff back and what cool move sets would they give her?

Plus the last time I saw Krystal in action was in Star Fox Command WHICH I HATE THAT GAME.

Something about it seemed not Star fox and boring, plus it makes it out all the Star Fox team retired and got replaced with a bunch of characters that I don’t really like.

Anyway yeah, Krystal always made me think she would be fast and flexable in combat so I would like to see what they would do with her in a game like Smash.
Ore-O
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Squidamouche
So, we all know that the Yellow Devil is going to be in as a boss. And it’s implied that Ridley would be in as well. Who do you hope would be in as a boss?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide