Super Smash Bros General Thread

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Since we have two spots left (I have learned that Pyra/Mythra is in a “Pokemon Trainer” situation: they’re numbered separately, but they’re still technically just one character), I have high hopes for my biggest pick, Crash Bandicoot, but less hope for my other two big picks, Dr. Robotnik and Waluigi (and also a Hollow Knight Deluxe Mii Costume).
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Who here managed to do 9.9 Classic with every character? Without tickets?

How the heck do you finish Little Mac’s against those fucking hands?
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Sparx  
I have. It’s been months since I did with the base game roster, but I do it each time a new DLC character comes out. With Little Mac, I’m going to guess I probably did Up-Smash on their wrists over and over because that’s the lowest part of the hand. That’s assuming it reaches, it’s been so long I can’t remember. Side-B and Up-B are strong attacks to use in the air too, be very careful with Up-B though. Also, try countering single hit attacks like when they punch or slap the ground. With multi-hit attacks like that spinning drill attack or the gun, it’s probably not a good idea because the follow-up hits might hit you.  
Maybe attempt it on a easier difficulty to get a feel for which of your attacks hit from the ground, and which of their attacks you can safely counter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide