Super Smash Bros General Thread

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Kiryu-Chan  
I was thinking about the dlcs and what we had left and came up with my own theory on how it might end (this is just speculation of course, nothing concrete)  
Considering who we’ve got for dlc so far we have 3rd party members from famous series and Nintendo characters from more recent releases such as Three House, ARMS, and Xenoblade 2. So I figure the last slot could still go to another 3rd party as always like Crash, Lloyd, or Monster Hunter; the other possibility is another recent Nintendo release like Sword & Shield, Splatoon 2, Age of Calamity, or even New Horizons. Again just making assumptions, but this is just what I pieced together.

Also just like with Final Fantasy VII and Persona 5, I wonder if Tekken will be getting a Switch release or port with Kazuya being on the roster  
(Was there even a Tekken game for a Nintendo platform to begin with?)
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
We were having this conversation ever since Snake showed up. At this point you literally could just have a cameo or a skin in a game so long as it shows up on a Nintendo console lol

@Dirty Bit  
Tekken Tag 2 on Wii U as well
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Kiryu-Chan
So I figure the last slot could still go to another 3rd party as always like Crash, Lloyd, or Monster Hunter; the other possibility is another recent Nintendo release like Sword & Shield, Splatoon 2, Age of Calamity, or even New Horizons. Again just making assumptions, but this is just what I pieced together.

• Kazuya probably torpedo’d Lloyd’s chances of showing up at this point and I heard that the MH devs preferred the monsters themselves representing the series(via Rathalos boss fight) rather than the hunters(apparently they didn’t  
    get to decide this back when MvC:I was made). If there’s gonna be another 3rd party I’m willing to bet either Crash or Ryu Hyabusa will be it  
  • I could see another Nintendo character, but I hope to god it isn’t another Pokemon. I’d be down for someone from Age of Calamity though, Zelda’s been due for a new character since Brawl(no Toon Link doesn’t count)
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Kiryu-Chan

My dream is Crash as the final character, with a free DLC (Waluigi) thrown in at the very end as a bonus.

We got Piranha Plant as a free “throw-it-in” bonus at the very beginning, AND Waluigi doesn’t need to come with anything (doesn’t need a stage, or Spirits, or even music).
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Random-Rambling  
If the bonus character is actually real I doubt it’s gonna amount to anything significant. I’m willing to bet it’s just gonna be an echo fighter of the character they reveal(like if it was Crash, Coco for the EF, or Scorpion/Sub Zero, Sora/Roxas, etc.,)
Prince Areo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
Last fighter slot that I want to see is from the underrated game of Mad Rat Dead Game. Supposed playable alts with color variants and a bonus playable antagonist, Rat God.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
It occurs to me that Kazuya’s “beat ’em up, then throw ’em off a cliff” bit in the trailer is basically what the Smash cast is doing to each other on a daily basis anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide