Super Smash Bros General Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I just realized that Sheik is part of Isabelle’s “Classic Mode” route, where all the CPUs are female or use female palettes (except for Ice Climbers that has Popo as the “follower”).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
I just noticed a particular trend…every time they release a reveal trailer for a new character, the character is shown kicking everyone’s butt. But in a future trailer, that same character has a chance of being defeated by the new one. And so on.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@4Town Fan
I hate it when there’s some spectator saying ‘Wow you’re beating up the world’s greatest fighters.”
It’s really annoying
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Even though Sephiroth took out Galeem easily in his trailer, in the actual “World of Light” Sephiroth isn’t any different from the other fighters, he still has to do the same tasks and he couldn’t kill Galeem in one hit without modding the game.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Luca H.
During Joker and Pyra/Mythra’s trailers you hear the other Phantom Thieves or Rex saying how amazing their moves are and how they’re easily taking on the greatest fighters ever.
I find that annoying :x
I give Sephiroth a pass since he didn’t have some fanclub in the background cheering him on and he’s meant to be an imposing boss character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide