Super Smash Bros General Thread

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I think they would have to change her Recovery at least, her shell is smaller. Maybe making it a Claw Whirl.
And it’s just how I would do her as opposed to how a canon Bowsette might work but I think of her as a Magic Knight, with a Kanabo and Armor.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I worry for Sakurai’s safety if the next Smash Bros. game once again shoots down Waluigi’s playability.
You are really happy that I’m not actually making the character trailers. I tried reworking all my ideas so that they incorporate hurting picking on for stealing the invitation from Wluigi in some way.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Luca H.
It’s a recurrent gag where the main character of the last Fire Emblem ended up being a Smash Bros fighter. It happened with Robin, it happened with the dragon guy/gal and it happened with Byleth. While I don’t mind Byleth, I’m open to the idea that the hero from Fire Emblem Engage will be the next fighter in the next Smash Bros.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Shyette
pls no
@Luca H.
I’m still 95% sure people only request Waluigi because it’s a meme. And really after people started bombarding Sakurai with death threats, I really hope he never gets in
@Ring Team
I like to joke that every new FE game is really just “Nintendo introducing a trailer for the next Smash fighter”. I’m not against FE getting more characters(In fact I think they should add more legacy characters like Lyn or Black Knight) but I’m so goddamn sick of just seeing the new avatar character becoming a new fighter. iirc even Sakurai admitted amount of Fire Emblem characters was getting bloated
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So apparently Palutena and Bayonetta WERE considered to survive Galeem’s attack… I can understand Palutena due to her being a goddess, but how could Bayonetta survive? (I never played her games)
Shyette

I want coffiee
It’s been a while but, I think her dad was gearing up a Coop in haven and had the power to pull it off. But Daddy made her angry. Abd in two she takes on Inferno for her girlfriend.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide