Super Smash Bros General Thread

HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
My personal picks of the whole thing (in no particular order):

Zero Suit Samus’ jet boots: Oh thats fucking awesome! Sakurai just keeps making the Zero Suit more Badass!

Midna assist trophy: EEEEEEE!! I DON’T CARE IF SHES NOT PLAYABLE, SHE GOT IN SOMEHOW!!

Pong Assist Trophy: WHAT?!

Final Destination stages: THIS IS SO GOD DAMN AWESOME!!

Mega Lucario as a Final smash: YES! YES! FUCKING THANK YOU!!

Mega Mans Final Smash: OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES! YES! THEY ALL MADE IT!

Custom Movesets: Holy hell this is wicked! I can’t wait to see what changes I can make.

Smash Run made: They took the very best mode of Kirby Air Ride and made it for Smash?

Charizards return: Oh yeah baby! He’s back! Whats his Final Smash like?

Greninja makes a splash: …DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN?!  
This one needs an explanation from me, the last time I played against Daisy head in Pokemon X, my best Pokemon was a Charizard and his was a Greninja with Protean, I swear to god I still feel mindraped.

Mega Charizard X: I FUCKING CALLED IT!!
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
So I just had a thought.  
With the living room stage, are they continuing the implication that Smash Bros. is really just a child playing with their toys?
ParagonCommander
Thread Starter -  Super Smash Bros General Thread

Absent Tactician
Since I don’t own a Wii U, I was always going to get the 3DS version.  
Thing is, if all the content is to remain the same, how will they fit so much stuff on a 3DS cartridge?
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
When I heard Zero Suit Samus wasn’t going to be included I got legitimately sad.  
I’ve never been so happy that I was trolled.
Altrivius
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Sixtyfour215  
It looks like the Yellow Devil got a marker to indicate that the explosion belongs to player 2 (Mario in the video). Mario is P2, but you can also see a P2 icon above the Yellow Devil.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide