Super Smash Bros General Thread

Trip Away
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Main Medic
Banner of the tournament were gone last weekend.  
full  
The characters in the banner, are the mains of 2 players who gonna represent our country in USA Smash Bros tournament “Glitch 8-Missingno”.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Hey guys you didnt know about the current tournament with Amiibo.

I won one with my Shulk amiibo.

But one of those matches were the best match that I’ve seen for me in a long while.  
Both Amiibo KOed each other in Sudden Death leaving both Players to win.  
Lucky me the guy was playing Pirahna Plant.
09MurphyM

One reason why I don’t see them suddenly turning spirits into playable characters is because it really makes no sense. If they wanted to have Shantae or duster be a fighter, they would have done so before the game was released.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Perhaps, though many insist they still have a chance, as well as those already in as an assist trophy. (Like Krystal, Shovel Knight, Skull Kid, or Waluigi.)

Spirits though seem more likely then assists, but not by much. Though, didn’t Sakurai already state the DLC characters are all going to be characters from series/franchises not yet in SSB?
Background Pony #D5E8
Piranha Plant is like… the randomest character that anyone could choose to put into a fighting game. Really. It’s fun to play thought.
Background Pony #D5E8
@Shepherd

Not to be picky but, an ordinary enemy that goes up and down from a pipe, is way more random than an ordinary Pokemon.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Beau Skunky  
Maybe depends on smash success, second dlc wave decision was taken after 2019 summer. Maybe Spirits have some chance, but we need to know dlc price for thinking about assist trophies and spirit % chances.
09MurphyM

@Hakirayleigh  
I think Sakurai is more likely to continue his policy of using game franchises that aren’t in smash at all instead of wasting time turning spirits and assist trophies into playable characters.
Beau Skunky
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Ironically, SSB made them so adorable, now many love the dog.

There’s actually an obcure official arcade remake of DH titled “VS Duck Hunt” where you could (accidentally) shoot the dog in a bonus game. (“Ouch! Shoot the ducks! Not me!”)
09MurphyM

So, I completed classic mode with Isabella and got the milestone for completing Classic mode with all characters. Even though I have been doing routes in order and haven’t even done the ones for the DLC fighters yet.
Background Pony #C51F
People question why the Duck Hunt Dog is in Smash, but he’s actually one of the most iconic characters from the NES era. Everyone who grew up with an NES had at least one copy of Duck Hunt in their collection.

And everyone wanted to shoot that dog when he laughed at you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide