Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #16FF
If the next fighter turns out to have a stage that already shares a music group with the other fighters, I’m going to cry.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Ok, if Smash Bros. were to be like a movie, just like the Avengers, here’s how it should turn out:

5 sagas from the classic era of Smash of the Master Hand being the imaginative creator, to the biggest Video Game crossover in the history of video games.

Smash 64: Imagination  
Melee: Imagination and Structure (referring to the Adventure mode)  
Brawl: Subspace Emissary  
Smash 4: Master Core  
Ultimate: A renuion with old characters and newcomers and defeat Sephiroth, who single-handedly defeated Galeem in front of everyone, including Cloud.

And here’s a thought, what if Cloud was having those visions from the remake as soon as he’s in Smash, but warns everyone that a bigger threat than Master Hand and Galeem is coming to destroy the universe.

Also, this is the best thing I’ve seen, this should be an official intro.
Background Pony #16FF
Oh man, I really need to get back into the game and get Classic Mode finished with every character…eh, I’ll do it after the next character’s release.
Background Pony #16FF
I remember the first time I played “World of Light”, the second I unlocked Mario in that mode I ditched Kirby and played as Mario for the rest of the game until I got 100%.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide