Super Smash Bros General Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’ve set “Ink Me Up” and “Ebb & Flow” as my two main songs for Moray Towers, so it’ll always be Splatfest on that stage in Smash.
Posted Report
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I was just thinking of a semi-Echo (like Villager and Isabelle) of the Pokemon Trainer. It’d be the Hoenn trainer, Brendan/May, with a Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I wonder how Dixie and Diddy would work as a duo if Dixie hadn’t been scrapped. Maybe a DK barrel that acts as an “extra life” because you need to KO both of them.
Also I remember that “Breath of the Wild” Zelda was considered for Ultimate but replaced with her “Link Between Worlds” version because “BOTW” Zelda was more about research and study rather than combat. Then two years after Ultimate’s release, “Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity” was released, where Zelda from that era DID fight using a Shiekah Slate (and later gaining her powers).
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Here’s my idea for a fan router. I’m not that good at holding back on these. I was trying to include a lot of mages and villains.
The charters on the bottom row are ether smash original or a plot twist in my idea for story mode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide