[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Never truly know the amount of fans of MGE in here, but i had a desire to write about the process of becoming an incubus.

At first, she wears you out. A girl down for the nasty 24/7 will do that. When you don’t pass into slumber, you can always lay back and enjoy the sight of her wringing your battered junk about and getting those last few precious drops of your essence before settling in for a nice post-coital nap. And unlike most girls, she doesn’t try to make you feel bad about it. Even if you do. And you don’t notice the change when it happens. One of these days, you get a second wind and drive your rod deeper into her still hungry mouth and ejaculate at your own pace. And that delights her. It’s a happiness that drowns out your initial shock when one day you whip it out and swear you gained an inch. You remember to ask her about it later and after a good ten seconds of hesitation, she hastily says she doesn’t notice a difference at all, you’ve always been just perfect to her.

But it doesn’t stop there. In a way, everything you do becomes a little better. Things you once struggled to lift just yield to a good jerk. Little hobbies you thought left in the dust excite you to start again. Even your seasonal allergies can’t stand up to whatever stride you’ve managed to hit. For once, when your ludicrously pretty wife trots into the room and smoothly asked if you’d like to try out a new position meant for her unique anatomy, you sweep her into your arms and you swear your little solider is so alert and at attention, you could carry her to your bedroom on him alone.

But of course, in the middle of your dual kama sutric study session, she had to come clean on what was happening to you. You were becoming an incubus. This wasn’t, as she explained or you feared, a demonic change that would leave you horned, winged and hooved, but a subtle alteration that progressed as the energies of your souls mingled. You became a little stronger, a little better, a little bigger, in the ways she liked. And according to her, this wasn’t a one-way transaction. She too, would change in whatever ways you wanted. The things she ‘did’ to you were small and generalized, because she meant what she said, silly as it sounded. She really thought you were as perfect to her as you could ever be. And it was only as she said that and you embraced her, ready to become one again that you believed that she would experience changes to her body.

Because she never looked more beautiful to you before that moment.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I had this silly idea for an adventure anime, Not sure if it should be Isekai like so many others. I whole title is:

I started an adventure and my entire party ended up as monster girls.

Pretty self-explanatory. Guy goes on a quest, only forms party with monster girls, hilarity ensues.

Had the idea for a Goblin rogue who acts like the hyper “kid sister” type that always lands the MC into trouble, as well as a Dragon that is the 2nd physical strongest party member that’s the healer of the group. Thinking a Moth wizard who’s a psychopath and loves burning things, then getting attracted to her own flames cuz lol.
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Dirty Bit  
I mean, in terms of sheer power/ability, she could easily flatten the entire cast of UT without even blinking.  
I’m pretty sure it’s just a sort of in-joke because her wings look somewhat like Christmas lights.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide