[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔

So Oneshot’s finally coming to consoles after about eight years since its original release, in 2014.
I highly, highly recommend it for anyone who hasn’t played or heard of it before, with its exceedingly well-written story, characters, puzzles and setting, as well as the endings (which I won’t spoil).
If you like indie RPG/puzzle/adventure games with a bit of meta, you’ll probably adore this gem of a game.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Random-Rambling
I think it goes beyond either, with answers to a few of the puzzles being in various folders in your computer, the world itself seemingly interacting/talking with and addressing the player directly, especially if you have either of the fan-made DLC installed, or if you’re going for the true ending.
One of the final ones involves the author of the game/world talking with the player directly through a seemingly self-downloaded file that you need to open to get the ending, and the final character you find is basically the game’s own spin of the programmer’s room from Angel Beats, complete with its own NPC that talks with both Niko and you, directly.
I won’t spoil any more, but the game’s fairly cheap on steam, at just under £7, and is well worth the price.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Star Platinum Nanachi.
Nnanananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananana, Nnaa!!
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
It’s Christmas in a little over six hours where I am, and all of the links are/should be working perfectly, so they’ll be uploaded the first thing when I log on tomorrow morning.
For now, I’m just going to browse on here and maybe my steam library.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and Merry Christmas to all of you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide