One Piece Thread

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
So, along with Luffy and Zoro continuing the pressure on Kaido, we not only loop back to Orochi’s head, but are treated to CP0’s inclusion.

I wonder what Kaido’s hybrid form will look like.
Dirty Bit
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@QuasarNova

I think he’ll be reminiscent of the Oni from the original Momotaro folktale.

A shame that Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu, and Fujitora can’t get involved.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

||So, along with Luffy and Zoro continuing the pressure on Kaido, we not only loop back to Orochi’s head, but are treated to CP0’s inclusion.
I wonder what Kaido’s hybrid form will look like.||

I actually find it quiet weird that he only showed the decapetated head, and not the body. Makes you think. ^^ Still either way, I don’t care about this douche one way or another.

CP0 just raised another interesting point. The Samurai-Ninja-Pirate alliance is outnumbered 27 to 5, which means that at some point during the battle the former Samurai and Ninja of Orochi need to join the alliance to bring the numbers to their favor. Maybe after the Straw Hats defeat the Tobi Ropo. But then the battle will be over anyway, except of course Luffy’s battle with Kaido which will then go into round three.  
I guess at this point Yamato and a few other might join to get Toki’s prophesied 9 shadows together. Maybe the rest of the present Rookies like Hawkings and Drake, don’t know about Apoo, he is a scumbag, but he might want revenge for the stunt Queen pulled on him.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
Guess it shouldn’t be a shock that Orochi managed to be alive, or that Kanjuro would stoop so low as to making a perfect imitation of Oden.

Kinda like Kaido’s hybrid form.
Background Pony #6DFB
had a sudden idea about the One Piece, after the ‘reveal’ that Rafter is acutally Laugh Tale..

what if the treasure of .. said island is Bink’s Sake? Literally, is some form of super booze.. which Zoro winds up downing?
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

Not just that my derpy looking lizard!
Im having my own issues with how the story is starting to treat the main characters, it still good but when you realize Oda is starting to make it seem the straw hats were destined to get were they are when we got introduced to them being nobodies who clawed and carved their way, it kinda undermines everything prior because remember, Luffy in particular was given a full flashback how shitty his fruit first was and had to work his ass to make it viable and now with the giant ass straw hat and the comment saying his fruit has something special behind it, reduces a lot of his and his crew’s accomplishments
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
Well, the series has been on for over two decades now. Unless this was Oda’s intention from the beginning, I suppose he might go the way of Akira Toriyama.
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
The newest chapter, the last of the year, is quite interesting. Once again, it shows Kaidou has layers to him. He saved King from being experimented on by the Marines. And he claims to be the only one capable of changing the world. Possibly for the better, but he might have lost sight of it along the way. Also, he himself might have been experimented on. That could explain his nigh invisibility. Perhaps he, and the other Emperors, will join Luffy against Im in the final battle. Or something like that.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
@MezzoDragon
That would be cool, but I doubt it’ll happen. I liked how Zoro managed to topple King, though I bet he’ll be tapped out like Sanji in his own battle.
I also liked how Sanji was able to save the mouse and have it tie in with his childhood.
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
@Dirty Bit
Yeah, I doubt it’ll happen as well. And, I can’t wait for the next chapter. This saga has to be close to its end. Not sure where the Straw Hat Pirates will go next. Battling against two Emperors, including “The Strongest Creature in the World” (which may not be true), is going to be hard to top. But still, this series can still continue for a while. There are still plot threads that have yet to be resolved, details yet to be revealed, and places to visit. The epic tale of One Piece may be nearing its end, but it is not there yet.
TheDog
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
Well, one Emperor and his crew. Big Mom is kind of just there and is currently more involved with the tag-team of Kidd and Law than the Straw Hats during this battle.
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
@09MurphyM
I think it was mentioned they took his DNA to extract his lineage factor to create artificial devil fruits or something like that. Momo did eat the “failure” fruit (though I suspect the maker, Dr. Vegapunk, only claims it was a failure to end the project and not give the World Government a powerful weapon). Though, since Kaidou is almost invisible, perhaps the scientists were trying to replicate his incredible body to see if they can make a near unstoppable army. If so, then they make plenty of the pirates look like actual nobles in comparison (Luffy and his crew being the nicest… but they’re the main characters, so they have to be that nice).
MezzoDragon

Pathetic Failure
Kaidou and Luffy are more alike than they would want to admit. And, if Luffy wins, where else can he go? Defeating the Strongest Creature is difficult, if not impossible, to top.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide