Planes, Trains, Cars, and Ships (SFW)

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@AaronMk
What I wish for is more engineering professionals being able to imvolve in the making of policies, regulations and standards relevant to their expertise, instead of just being advisors of politicians and policy makers.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@NitroFury
The Dodge Challenger makes its exit with an insane 1,025 horsepower version of the Demon.
The Camaro just kind of quietly shuffles off the stage.
Wait for the Camaro to be brought back as an electric SUV. I’d like to be wrong, but that’s what signs point to.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@14Fan
I’ve mixed feelings about that car. It doesn’t sound great and I hate that they’re being forced to quit selling V8s. On the other hand, at least Dodge is trying to make a cool EV to appeal to people outside the cult of Tesla.
Posted Report
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@Khamzat Chimaev
Tbh it let me down a bit. The design looks kinda messy. And the exhaust pipe protruding from the spoiler looks unbalanced. And they still can’t get away from Aventador.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. But okay. It’s a completely new built from the ground up car. It has nothing to do with the Aventador at all. New Engine, New transmission, new chassis, the list goes on. BIG YES for me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide