Planes, Trains, Cars, and Ships (SFW)

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@Khamzat Chimaev
I do know clearly what I’m talking about. I think the design looks like a mix of Aventador and McLaren 720, broken lines everywhere. The tail is too sleep. The rear diffuser is black and is too big and out of proportion that it looks like a tooth braces. It feels like designed for GTA5. And the engine is still the Aventador one but with 190hp electric drivetrain. And what’s worse, it’s a plug-in hybrid. And they had 11 years to design this. I just think they made too many Aventador variants that they ran out of inspiration. The Veneno, Essenza, Sian, retro Countach, and even Centenario. And not to mention Sian and retro Countach also have V12 hybrid drivetrain, making the Revuelto even less special.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
My favorite vehicles are planes and (since last year) ships. I prefer the former though. I’ve been on a few boats before, but I can name the planes I’ve flown on before in the past. I’ll list them:
Airbus A300
Airbus A320
Airbus A321neo
Airbus A330-200
Boeing 737-700
Boeing 747-400
Boeing 757-200
Boeing 767-300
Boeing 787-8
Embraer 190
Ford Tri-Motor
I’ve also flown on a helicopter once. I can’t remember which model it was though.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
Later this year, I’ll be traveling to Canada. More specifically, on air travel. I’ll be going there with an A319 on the way there, and I’ll be returning with a A220 on the way back. I am honestly looking forward to going with the latter - the A220 is one of my favorite planes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide