Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Background Pony #291F
Still playing Pokemon Snap.
How the fuck do I hit the switch in the Valley course?
Background Pony #83CE
You know what’s funny? The upcoming “Pokémon Legends: Arceus” features two groups: the Diamond Clan and the Pearl Clan.
The Diamond Clan believes in enjoying the present, while the Pearl Clan believes in preserving the past and ancient history.
The irony here is that I always buy the second title in each pair of Pokémon games in the main series (Blue, Silver, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Pearl, SoulSilver, White, White 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, Ultra Moon, Shield and Shining Pearl) as a tradition since the series came to the US in 1998, yet I agree with the Diamond Clan’s viewpoint.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Background Pony #291F
Near the end there’s 3 Squirtles looking up at a Mankey on a hill. You’re supposed to line up the Squirtles (When they go into their shells) and send them flying into the Mankey to make it fall down the hill.
Then you hit the Mankey with a pester ball to make it roll onto the switch.
Background Pony #83CE
@Red-Supernova
I don’t know yet, but I don’t plan to get the game. The clan part just popped up on my Facebook feed and the Diamond Clan sounded interesting (even though I got both versions of Pearl).
I always get the second title as a sort of “underdog” thing because people generally prefer the cooler-looking “first title” even though there’s really no difference aside from Pokémon availability and a few minor details.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide