Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
Did Amber would like to have children in the futur ?

It was only a matter of time until ya’ll started asking me XD
And yes. Several decades from now, there will be a couple new faces in the future :>
You’ve shown us a red Huey, now you gotta give us a Dewey and Louie

in a babytwo mood lol

In a babytwo mood, wanted to draw babs so I put them all in a group photo. So it’s a very early future crossover XD

Future kids with those edgy mewtwo cloaks XD

Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
As someone who has not seen any generations after four, am I missing out? It seems there is so much stuff I missed out on like mega evolutions or whatever a galagar form is
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Galarian form? Yeah, regional variants started in Gen 7, where you’re in a region based on Hawaii. There’s also weird dimensional Pokémon called Ultra Beasts.
You got Galarian variants and Dynamax/Gigantamax in Gen 8
Haven’t played Gen 5 and 6, but they’re good, too.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide