Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I will never understand how once can find Popplio ugly. I think it’s so cute. Brionne and Primarina are also lovely.
I want to give them all hugs.
Also I think Popplio is a nice design. A simple sea lion but with a few extra features like a frill and a pink nose to show its entertainer side. I think it’s a neat design.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@igotnopicks
I’ll be honest. I am so tired of the evil clown trope. It’s so overplayed and honestly it probably has ruined plenty of decent clowns’ reputations.
If I ever make a story, I’ll have a pure hearted clown who has no malice in his heart just to throw people off.
Posted Report
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
I caught two shiny rockruff with the vital spirit ability yesterday in seconds of each other. one of them was walking in the background of the battle; I had with the first one.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’ve been looking at different recommended builds for every Pokémon and because I’m so used to Tera Raids, it just doesn’t make much sense to give a Pokémon a Tera Type in which they don’t have any moves in their move sets that match the Tera Type given. Its just for countering out weaknesses.
But I feel like I should at least put in Tera Blast for Pokémon with those Tera Types, anybody think that’s a good idea?
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
i asked myself, not for the first time, what I would do if i were expected to live in pokemon world, I actually think i made a viable character out of it.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide