Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@Meanlucario
Uh I mean sure -
I eventually gave up on Shield around the halfway mark because it was mediocre and boring; didn’t pick up BDSP because everything about it was a red flag; picked up LegArc and enjoyed it well enough, but put it down before long and don’t feel the need to go back; and have played about half of Violet onstream and enjoyed it but haven’t gotten back to the other half yet (oh yeah, I stream now).
So yeah, for SV I fall on the side of “it’s unfinished but still good”. As a whole, my faith in the series has crawled back a little after 2022, but I’m not going to get my hopes up unless I see them ease off on the brutal development cycle.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@GreenLinzerd
I feel that SV would have been the best games in the series, or at least a good impression at a fresh start, if they’d had another year of development time. Like, LA in late 2022, anyone?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So there was a variety of Twitter art challenges, one of which was to turn a non-Legendary pokemon legendary, and vice versa.
So here we have, by one of my favorite artists,
Legendary Houndoom:
And non-Legendary Darkrai:
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@Wiimeiser
I don’t know about best in the series, but yeah, they’re definitely fun. I’ll always have a soft spot for HGSS, Gen 5, and SM though (despite all having their own flaws).
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Meanlucario
Uh I mean sure -
I eventually gave up on Shield around the halfway mark because it was mediocre and boring; didn’t pick up BDSP because everything about it was a red flag; picked up LegArc and enjoyed it well enough, but put it down before long and don’t feel the need to go back; and have played about half of Violet onstream and enjoyed it but haven’t gotten back to the other half yet (oh yeah, I stream now).
So yeah, for SV I fall on the side of “it’s unfinished but still good”. As a whole, my faith in the series has crawled back a little after 2022, but I’m not going to get my hopes up unless I see them ease off on the brutal development cycle.
Ever since I got a Switch Lite for real cheap from my local pawn shop, that’s basically been my feelings too.
Shield is the first Pokemon game where I picked my starter at random because I honestly didn’t care about any of them and was going to put them in the PC at the first opportunity. But that’s not necessarily a ding against SwSh, I simply am not going to use my starter Pokemon.
Didn’t even bother with BDSP. It’s such a “faithful remake” of Diamond/Pearl that, just like DP, you’re probably better off just playing Platinum.
Legends Arceus is lots of fun. I run out of Pokeballs occasionally because I suck at aiming them, but you can always craft more yourself for basically free, so that’s good.
Scarlet is the first time I’m probably gonna have two main teams instead of one, because there’s THAT MANY Pokemon I want to use.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide