Religion general

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Tldw: Basically, people are insecure. They do things to get affirmation of others, even if they don’t believe it themselves. This provides security and gives them more of a reason to believe it. The more they are encouraged, the more extreme they become.

Basically the reason behind any weirdly-intense belief that either seems nonsensical (religion) or actually IS nonsensical (Flat Earth, most conspiracy theories).
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
I agree that underage marriage is not islamic, BUT this is where I have to comment a little bit. Usually in the 21st century the question comes back to “how old” and “define underage”

Meaning. If one is to make a statement saying that underage marriages are unislamic, Yes.

If one says that marriages under 18yo is and always has been unislamic, then I have some very major theological contention, because it really in the face of established lores. Buff Mufti knows this.

In general though, respecting the difference of opinion, while considering the spirit of Sharia, and keeping in mind the principle of “remove harm and promote benefit” is key to approaching fiqh (deriving islamic jurisprudence) in the 21st century.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@tehwatever  
Personally, while I understand that the age thing has historical context, I also believe that these specific values should change over time. While it was a perfectly acceptable practice back then, nowadays with better understanding of human biology and brain maturity, we’ve deduced that maybe this young age isn’t appropriate.

In short, the concept of what counts as underaged has changed and we can’t just stay the same for the rest of eternity.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
Sure.

In fact being 18 / 21 yo may not even be enough to be called mature these days for the 21st century youths, and just because a person has lived for 18 / 21 years, it don’t necessarily means they’re ready for marriage. Since you brought up science and human biology of the 21st century, we should establish a clear indicator of what is and isn’t physical and mental maturity and everyone should take the test for it once we’ve passed a certain threshold.

What I propose is the following: Once you hit 16, 18 or 21, test for maturity, and if passed, have an actual legal documentation of maturity be made, rather than “Are you above 18, Y/N”? Like 18 means anything. If young Samantha and Thomas are already saying things like “Don’t treat me like I’m a child, I’m a grown up!” then have them test for maturity and prove them wrong.

A nationwide / global age of consent system is imo feels a placeholder, a bandaid, and may even halt someone’s maturity. If you’s being treated like a child all the way up to 27 then you…just may still be a child, idk. On the flip side, some young 16 yo boy in Afghanistan is already making a livelihood for hisself.
Background Pony #0424
The best thing about my own afterlife is that no one else from Earth will be there, just me and all of my dream girls~
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Flutter_Lover  
I mean, hating on something that’s nonexistent IS kind of a waste of your time, considering.  
But then again, we regularly hate on somebody’s favorite character anyway. Not that much different, really.  
I guess it all comes down to if you have the luxury to hate on a fictional character.  
I used to have a lot more time so I could dedicate some free time hating on some character. Now though? Oof. Better spend the energy somewhere else.  
Be productive, be busy. Work on making yourself be the best version of you, and God wouldn’t even come across your mind. God is irrelevant anyway.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ho Hey! in two days be the beginning of RAMADAAAAN! Which is totally irrelevant for a lot of you unless you happen to work with and or for a muslim. And or happen to be in a muslim majority country atm.

Here are some of the things you might find during the next 30 days with your muslim colleague:

-They suddenly skip lunch, or is sugar crashed or caffeine depraved.  
-The first few days is the roughest, and they’re at their crankiest because of the sudden change in eating habit. Not many muslims have the foresight (unlike me, lemme flex here a little bit) to practice fasting beforehand.  
-Expect their productivity during the day to plummet, like, all the way to half capacity. BUT, the more creative just shifted into night owls, staying up late into the night full of energy.  
-They might start becoming nicer to you, because the fasting of ramadan isn’t just abstinence from food, but from venting.  
-They might become mean to you. They cranky. they hungry and thirsty, I mean c’mon.  
-They might become more religious. some girls start wearing hijab during Ramadan. Needless to say I’m looking forward to it.

Oh. and it’s also a NoFap month for muslims as intentional ejaculation breaks the fast. So if you happen to be a girl, and your male muslim coworker / colleague is suddenly dodging you or averting their eyes way harder than usual that’s because they: 1. catch feelings for you and 2. they’re in NoFap mode and looking at you may break their will.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Scrabbleman  
yeah it sux because…actually no it don’t.

there is no rule saying you must NoFap for 30 days straight. You just can’t ejaculate during the day. Which, unless you really have some spare time when the sun is still up, you wouldn’t do it anyway. HAHA!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide