RWBY Thread

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Scrabbleman  
Yes, in addition to the book making it clear she is very into girls, “She was always breaking records and breaking girls’s hearts” she actively comments on how hot Glynda is, and when first meeting Carmine she immediately fantasizes about her in an atlas uniform, it has been confirmed out of universe that she’s into girls exclusively,
Background Pony #19F5
I’ve informed myself, and unfortunately I have to say that… Chibi is never coming back.

Rooster Teeth’s employees went throught a lot of Crunch times while doing the Chibi series, plus the series was made only to test the Maya engine. So this is a good indication that the show is never coming back.

We just have to let it go. Amen to that.  
I just wish we got a couple of more seasons….
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #FC81  
If they ever need to change engines again, or need to keep staff employed between seasons, or have a bunch of new folks who they want to get trained up for the main show, then we’ll see more.

RWBY Chibi will always be there for them as a tool, and now that they’ve established it as a viable place to act out and experiment and gain experience and try weird things that wouldn’t work in the main show, it will always be there.

Like with MLP, if you like it, support it. Buy it on iTunes. Send Rooster Teeth emails thanking them for the program. Buy Chibi swag and ask for more.

We can’t MAKE them make more, but entertainment companies are driven by money and the lure of attentive audiences, and if we act interested and shove money at them, then they might be interested and want those monies.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Vol 7 Ep 9

They wouldn’t just turn the heat off, would they? They would. Or at least Watts would. As much as an asshole as Jacques is, I’m not sure he’d go as far as intentionally killing people. He doesn’t give a crap about “unfortunate accidents”, but actually pulling the metaphorical trigger and condemning people to death? Nah, he wouldn’t want to get his hands dirty.

Whoopsy-doopsy, it looks like Jacques wasn’t privy to the tiny detail of Watts’ plan that involved freezing half of Mantle to death.

Oh crap, putting Ironwood on the spot.

Weiss to the rescue!

As much as I like to see him squirm, Jacques probably won’t recover from this.

Ah hell, he’s running.

Actually, no he isn’t. Security Guard Summoned Knight is on the job!

Weiss arresting her own father….I bet that felt GOOD.

Now we’re getting down to business….

”You’re not alone. We can do this together. Tell the truth”

I do NOT like the look of that waitress. The smirk is WAY too Neo.

This awkward stumbling over words is going to ignite the Rosegarden shippers, I’m sure.

You’re not alone this time, Ren. This will NOT be another Kuroyuri.

Holy shit, pteranodon Grimm?!

C’mon Jaune, hold it together, man! You’re not Vomit Boy anymore!

Okay, that’s depressing. With Jacques in prison, who’s going to run SDC? Willow is only fully coherent on some days, and Whitley’s still a teenager.

God, that fucking skip. Fucking Neo.

The girls have arrived. Neo and Cinder are about to wreck some shit.

Vol 7 Ep 10

Accounting for the OP and the credits, this episode’s only 13 minutes. Then again, Rooster Teeth had been knocking it out of the park lately with how well they’re utilizing every second of screentime.

Grimm overrunning Mantle.

NORA SMASH!

I continue to be impressed at how fast a Huntress can run in heels. Granted, they’re pretty solid heeled boots, not stilletos, but it’s something that most need to practice with.

Blake’s really pumping out the Dust clones! Hopefully she won’t burn through her supply or her Aura before she really needs it.

Goliath, meet Elm. Elm, Goliath.

Just how MONSTROUSLY strong is Elm that she can caber-toss an adult Goliath 30 feet in the air?

There’s nothing that inspires confidence quite like hearing authority speak the truth.

That’s right, Ruby. All the cards are on the table now.

Tyrian and Watts are understandably annoyed their cover’s been blown, but I wonder how Cinder and Neo take this news?

Ironwood making the type of rousing speech that moves hearts and bolsters courage!

I guess Ironwood’s paranoia was good for something; he managed to slip something as big as the Amity Tower past the millions of eyes Watts has all over Mantle.

One of the few times Tyrian is genuinely PISSED

If there’s one thing more dangerous than a murderous psychopath, it’s a SMART murderous psychopath. And Tyrian is no dummy.

Vacuo was supposed to be the next target? Wait, is Cinder actually still working with Salem and Co.?

While I appreciate the concern Ruby has for Penny, Penny isn’t exactly a squishy human body. She’s not going to get rocked easily.

Okay, that was epic. Impaling a Goliath upon its own broken tusk.

Tyrian specializes in massacring lone targets. I worry for Robin’s safety.

God damn, those reflexes! Although Robin’s crossbow must not be THAT powerful if Tyrian can catch a bolt bare-handed.

OUTPLAYED! Forget what I said earlier, Robin’s not stupid enough to take on Tyrian alone.

DOUBLE OUTPLAYED! Cue the boss music, it’s Ironwood vs. Watts!

Ooh, is Watts a gunslinger like Ironwood? Also, UUUGGGH cliffhanger.
Background Pony #19F5
@Random-Rambling

||While I’m loving the climax here, one thing that is bugging me is that the secondary characters are going to get all the best fights (Qrow, Robyn and Clover VS Tyrian; Ironwood VS Watts; Neo VS Oscar; and possibly Cinder VS Winter), while our main cast is probably gonna fight Grimms for the rest of the volume. Now that fight with the Goliath was really cool as you said (and was nice to see Ruby using the brain to fight for once) but I’d like to see our main characters taking down the bad guys for once. Then again, there weren’t many bad guys to fight in this volume to begin with, so I guess they couldn’t do otherwise…

Oh well, not a big problem. I’m excited to see where this is going. ||
Background Pony #EEED
I just saw the “RWBY” trailers.

R: Ruby fights monsters. It looks cool.

W: Elsa fights a giant statue. She apparently has magical powers she channels through her sword and can use elemental attacks and conjure magical symbols. It looks cool.

B: The redhead and the emo girl fight robots. Redhead’s a murderous dick and emo girl ain’t got time for that. Emo girl got’s some cool tricks and I admire a fighting style that uses both the sword and the scabbard. Also, Redhead’s scabbard doubles as a gun. It looks cool.

Y: Yang fights dudes who carry around axes for some reason and two random girls in search of who I think was the emo girl. Yang may have killed people. I guess she’s also with Ruby. It also looked cool.

Her hair also keeps glowing, what the hell?

For trailers, the selling point seems to be “look at these cool fight scenes”.
Background Pony #19F5
I’m starting to be in doubt in if keeping watching the show or not. I think it has got too… heavy for me. It got serious ever since V3 but… I feel that now it’s crossing the line (by my standards I mean, I can see why people are loving this). You see, I’m not used to shows with an high level of dark, I mean I like dark, but only between certain limits, and now it’s passing this limits, and I don’t know if I can take it. No wonder I ended up liking the Chibi spin-off a lot more, that one is a lot more of my likes (too bad it was cancelled… at least I have I eps that came out before that)… I will give time until the end of the volume to decide if I will watch future volumes or not.

PS: regardless to what I will decide after the two remaining eps, I’m still keeping the Chibi eps. :P
Background Pony #19F5
To be honest… I feel like an idiot. I’ve been following the show for 4 months by now, and I even needed another reminder of how depressing and hopeless the show is, to understand that it wasn’t for me…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide