Singing Thread

Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Sang along to Open Your Eyes by Aviators  
I didn’t know it very well and I sang it at almost 4am so uh… eh..  
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/690093078224437268/784150527512281129/openyoureyes.flac  
I’m going to sing along to a few more instrumentals by Aviators but I gotta learn them better first  
also only the last time doing the chorus actually sounds good.. less strained and hit notes much closer lol  
Also I think my voice is more crackly late at night.. oh well
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
So I’m getting a new microphone.. I don’t know for sure yet but I think I’m gonna stick with the tlm-102  
I tested it and it sounds tuned nicely.. a little bright but it’s waaaay better tuned than the at4040 which sounds dull and higher frequencies sound way better on the tlm-102… it’d be hard to eq it similar to the tlm-102  
I’ll have to post some recordings soon with it :o

My previous one was an at2035.. sounds kinda shit in comparison lol.. muffled and not nearly as clear.. and doesn’t handle volume differences as well
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
Sang We Will Stand For Everfree and Hush Now, Quiet Now

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439802240497090561/819367231167135764/wewillstandforeverfree.flac

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439802240497090561/819367235013181450/hushnowquietnowthingy.flac

the beginning of the last note in Hush Now, Quiet Now sucks lol

We Will Stand For Everfree instrumental is by Matías Peñaloza and Hush Now, Quiet Now is by RainbowCrash88
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
You’ll Play Your Part

Perfect Day For Fun On this one I messed up pretty bad.. lost my spot in the middle because Fandom didn’t have the verse repeated… and mic connection issues

What More Is Out There Had to do a second take on “day” at the end cause first time it was bad lol

CHS Rally Song

You’ll Play Your Part instrumental by Matías Peñaloza.. other ones I believe were the official instrumentals
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
I stopped and started the song again multiple times.. but I tried to keep the energy up when resuming (usually takes me a few seconds to get back into it)
Also, the E4 at the end is airy.. oh well.. I don’t feel like redoing, it’s fine..
Also sounds like I’m between D#4 and E4 for the note.. yikes.. oh well
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide