Sonic Discussion

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Subtitles, people, it’s not called-

Oh no one but me even cares about people calling things the right names, whatever…
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury  
It’s been four years since Forces, and there hasn’t been any word on a new Sonic game, other than “it’s happening.”

Worry doesn’t even begin to describe it.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If Amy Rose appears in the movieverse or any other media I’d like her accompanied with Cream. And that she would have a fight with Sonic on their first encounter for awhile trying to capture for him their wedding. And Amy while not as fast as Sonic, would be using a bunch of traps, her tarot cards and of course hammer to fight Sonic proving a worthy challenge for him.

Of course later on they would be good friends. Hot tempered and passionate but loyal and motherly. Maybe she could be the team mom of the group.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Red-Supernova  
Well, the story and world building could have remainded the same: plain and wasted. But it could’ve handled the worst glitches and have better-looking graphics if that was released on the Xbox and PS… And yeah, leaving the Wii U as the worst port.

Boom turned into a Nintendo exclusive due Nintendo’s deal with Sega, and that was because the Big N was suffering a crisis due the WiiU bad sales.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I had a dream about a weird Sonic game. Details I remember:

-It being Mother’s Day was somehow relevant to the plot.  
-Alternating between giant Sonic and regular Sonic was a gameplay mechanic.  
-Another gameplay mechanic involved throwing Amy around.  
-Despite otherwise having content that would keep the game rated E or E10, Shadow single-handedly boosted the game’s rating to M. One of the only lines he had that didn’t have an f-bomb or something similar in it was him breaking the fourth wall and insulting the player for letting him get hit in the balls. Not that they were shown or anything, he’d just complain if an enemy or something happened to hit him where they would be. Oddly, normally kid-friendly media having less kid-friendly dialogue seems to be a trend in my dreams lately.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@pixel

-Alternating between giant Sonic and regular Sonic was a gameplay mechanic.  
-Another gameplay mechanic involved throwing Amy around.

Sounds kinda like a Mario game
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide