Sonic Discussion

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
So Shadow’s story is now available in the Sonic 06 PC fan remaster/remake. I gotta say it’s pretty good.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Sparx  
They didn’t, just improved it. His midair martial arts more effective and he can spindash. And his chaos powers are also useful. Rouge also has martial arts like SA2 and there’s a radar for keys and emeralds.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Hearing how Sonic Colors Ultimate turned out is really sad. I know there’s going to be some jackasses who are going to say “Sega is so incompetent that one of the only good 3D Sonic games they made, they’ve managed to shoot it down, dead in its tracks and make it as incompetent as the rest of their 3D games.” I really hope Sega is working on patching up SCU so that it can restore the game to its former glory.

@Sparx  
That’s a terrible reason to do a Game Grumps LP for this game. Arin already has enough problems with Sonic anyway. Why did the official Sonic Youtube channel even invite him anyway? Just because he’s a big name Youtuber who has played the games?

@Dex Stewart  
Thanks Cream. :) You’ve always been one of my favorites.

@Mikey  
I should play this sometime. I’ve always wanted to give Sonic 06’ a spin. Both this version and the original.  
I would love to see other 3D Sonic games get these kind of quality of life treatments so that way people who had issues with the originals can enjoy them a bit more as well as people who enjoyed the originals see these games get second chances.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Red-Supernova  
I bought Sonic Colors Ultimate for my Switch and honestly with all seriousness I have not had any problems with the game at all, no glitches no frame drops no invisible floors no game crashes the game pretty much plays like it did on the Wii so I don’t know what the hell everyone is going on about.  
Now then again I have the Switch version so I don’t know if these are problems with the PlayStation or Xbox versions, I’ve also been playing on my tv more then on handheld but even still; and odds are Sonic Team released a patch fixing any errors it has.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Maybe you got an updated version.

When I got Super Mario Maker 2, all the DLC was already in the game cartridge.

If that’s the case, I hope it fixes the game’s reputation. I also hope Sonic fans that dislike “Colors,” (yes I’ve seen some that hated the original Wii game) realize they shouldn’t be happy the game is getting bad press, because that hurts Sonic in general, and might make Sega unlikely to remake the Sonic games they like.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
I didn’t know a cartridge could come prepackaged with the DLC.

And yeah I understand if not everyone gets into Colors I mean hell a lot of my favorite Sonic games get mixed feelings from people but I still think something is still worth sticking up for, I’ll never stop enjoying these games even if they don’t always turn out perfect.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide