Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Zincy
He only has partial ownership of his stories, and some characters like Hershey and Geofrey. (Ironically, some fans point out there was a background skunk in the second season of the old SatA.M. show, that looks like Geofrey, so that character design might not even be fully his original idea.)
Apparently, because Sega and Ken settled out of court, (neither party won the case, regardless what some say) Ken has the rights to use characters like Lara-Su in his own comic.
The SatA.M. Freedom Fighter characters and such he has no ownership of, but I feel Ken made Sega paranoid to use them in fear a former artist or character designer of them could rise out of nowhere and sue them. They want to avoid another Penders-like incident.
So honestly, there’s nothing we can do to get the Archie and SatA.M. characters back. Even if we could, as I said Sega has a history of never reusing the cartoon/anime characters. Even the “Sonic X,” and “Sonic Boom” characters have never come back.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RogueBadnik
It’s kinda funny they wouldn’t let the Sonic characters wear swimsuits at the beach.
Probably either worried it would be too “fan-servicey,” or Sega’s old “characters must almost always wear their original outfits” mandate is creeping back.
(The mobile games being an exception, in order to get more characters for it.)
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
This dude was so scared of the reaper he created a machine turning animals into robots so that they would never die. Then Robotnik stole it and used it to enslave and pollute half the planet.
Nice work, dumbass.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SleepySteve
It was to make them live longer/cure illness/disease, not create imortality. (As Nate Morgan’s fate in the Archie comic canon shows, roboticization doesn’t protect you from nukes.)
Regardless it’s ironic one of the kindest and closest relatives of Sonic basically doomed Mobius.
@RogueBadnik
Ok those outfits are cute. Kinda wish they’d allow Sonic to wear clothes sometimes, besides the mobile games.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
I’ve been playing more of Sonic P-06 after the Silver release. I always though 06 was overhated as is, but this project has made it impossible to stop trying to go for S ranks. I really hope ChaosX finishes the whole thing and makes the story mode with bosses and everything.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@RogueBadnik
Seeing a lot of sexists complaining about how there are female characters in Sonic that are friends. I mean, everyone knows Whisper and Tangle both want the OC I created who is faster then Sonic and part of an ancient race more powerful then Knuckles. :v
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Two new Sonic related things coming out

I am so hyped for this! It’s like the true Sonic the Hedgehog 4, or 3D Mania. And with playable Tails, Knuckles, and Amy as well.

Knuckles the Dread is coming to Forces app.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide