Sorry😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Amity-Hsu
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

Dead account :pppp
Why do you all say i’m bad😭😭😭😭😭

I am a junior high school student,I am about to be 14 years old……

I want to do an article about me…….

When I was in Taiwan, the elementary school had best friends, and they all cooperated together. At six o’clock, I also went on graduation trips with them. Next, my grades in our country were OK, but after arriving at the middle school, my class even had a friend No, then the grades are very poor. After the second year in China, physical and chemical teachers often scolded me and went to the penalty station. A male student in our class (AKA) liked to bully me, and you did n’t see it (Wang Youyi) I laughed at my poor grades😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I really miss Derpibooru friends……
Amity-Hsu
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

@TheGlitchedWolf  
Our class didn’t even have a friend, and then the grades were very poor. After the second year in China, the physical and chemical teachers often scolded me and went to the penalty station. Most of the male students in our class (AKA) liked to bully me. When I saw (Wang Youyi), I laughed at my poor grades.

I hope you and Rainbow Eevee, Melisareb support me …
Amity-Hsu
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

@TheGlitchedWolf  
@Rainbow Eevee  
Dear Rainbow Eevee  
I want to apologize to you,I’m sorry,Rainbow Eevee,because I really miss your art Lifejacket Patrol,We support Lifejacket Patrol together,Why are you good to everyone,only me,Please surprise me,i really miss you,because I haven’t talked to me for half a month,I really hate the damn male classmate in our class,i really sad, please talking to me 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  
Amity
Amity-Hsu
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

@TheGlitchedWolf  
I have bad new……  
Uhh,sorry,She really disagrees with receiving my Lifejacket Patrol files😢😢😢😢😢…….

But i really likes Lifejacket Patrol,i will drawing wear Lifejacket……

If you are an artist, you can practice drawing lifejacket patrol scenes yourself🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Amity-Hsu
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

@Rainbow Eevee

Hello 😢😢😢😢😢  
How are you???  
Please don’t angry…..

Dear Rainbow Eevee  
I want to say sorry to you  
I really sorry,Rainbow Eevee,i need you,I hope you are always friends,I have been sad for a month…..  
Amity

Guys,this is my letter to Rainbow Eevee😢😢😢😢😢

Sorry………..
Amity-Hsu
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

Sorry,everyone,i really sad  
Because I hear sad song, reminds me of Rainbow Eevee, a year ago, I was in Derpibooru and I only had one friend who gave me a lovely message is Rainbow Eevee, I am so happy, after a few months, I have many new friends, Melisareb would like to see My art, Rainbow Eevee really likes me, because she likes Sprglitemplight Lifejacket Days. I am very happy with her and gave me a gift. When I was sad, it passed during the winter vacation between me and Rainbow Eevee. On March 7, she At first I didn’t like my au is Lifejacket Patrol, and I was also angry. I was sad. In May, she started to be friends again, but when I was going to the third grade of junior high school, I listened to sad song, which reminded me of a year ago. I’d better be Rainbow Eevee, i really miss Rainbow Eevee, because I am very stressed…  
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide