Splatoon thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Aw crap, I just realized I could’ve taken a picture with Marina during the Splatfest!
Oh well, next month hopefully.
Posted Report
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
Preview for the new season came out on Twitter, and the Kraken special is coming back. It’s attacks are two shots now, but it also gets a chargeable oneshot that can’t be held back by a rapid shooter.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Sparx
Also I’m nearly catalog level 100 this season, I failed to fulfill that goal last season. In my defense, I didn’t know there was a badge for getting that catalog level, I thought the only time-limited badge to get was the “Ruler title in Splatfest” badge.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Okay, my goal is to start using the Aerospray RG until the end of the season, then pick a new weapon to main for the next.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I wasn’t sure what goal to set for my weapons, so for the time being I’ll just work on getting all of my available weapons to one star minimum each.
Posted Report
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Jade Kitsune
Hm I might save my tickets now. Thanks for reminding me
Also while I understand WHY they changed how you obtain weapons I kinda wish we were given to option to just buy them XD
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide