Splatoon thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Jade Kitsune
You sure.
Dark Chocolate is bitter.
Milk Chocolate is sweeter and has some bitterness and is mostly used in other good products like a Hershey’s Bar, Butterfinger and more.
White Chocolate is sweet with vanilla.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I got the “Dark Chocolate Ruler” title, so I’m done with the game for now. Maybe I’ll try to get “Dark Chocolate Ruler +1” tomorrow. But the Super Bowl is tomorrow too…
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Instead of waiting until tomorrow to get candy, I’ll take a break at the next top of the hour, go for a walk to the gas station and buy all the flavors of chocolate, and whichever wins tonight I’ll eat first.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Now that the Splatfest is over, here’s the entire outfit I’m going to main for a long while (after having learned how to “scrub” it and add “ability chunks”).
The headgear and shoes I got from my Pearl amiibo, the shirt I got from Splatnet 3.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide