Splatoon thread

Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That "Boop Edit" guy
Not mine but still want to share:

YouTuber “sproutposting”, who does animtaions including Splatoon did hate art of it 8 years ago.
Today he is a fan, but according to his art style of the game, he still thinks Inklings and Octolings look like gremlins:
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I have a new system for screenshot-taking: instead of taking pics of our team at the beginning, any time I splat my opponent(s), the map if our team won, our victory screen and pretty much every match results, I now only take pictures of our team’s victory screen and of the first result. Decided to simplify my album.
For instance:

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I have found the worst AeroSpray RG Player in Splatoon history.
This person made everyone score more than them. They didn’t use their special once. And just overall let the other team trample all over him.
I had to see how many points he had with the weapon. And I was using the Tentatek Splattershot. I scored 972 points in Turf War meanwhile the Aero Spray User scored 775. Which was worse on the whole team. I mean the second to last place had 785 using the Splattershot jr. with 10 more points. Not only that I had to watch the replay twice to see if he used any specials. He did not use any of his specials.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
I’m going to be on Team Mint Chip for this one. Now I just need to come up with a good tagline for my Splatfest team support drawing. Preferably with a mint pun.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Just when I thought PlayStation was the first to try to copy Splatoon with their “Foamstars” game, it turns out Disney Infinity 3.0 had a “Squid Wars” game. Complete with a lookalike of Arowana Mall (and the music is that “gitchy gitchy goo” song from Phineas & Ferb).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide