Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Darth Prime
She’s just gonna play with rocks on an asteroid.
That’s like an idea I had recently.
Wouldn’t have been cool if in The Sequel Trilogy and when the Resistance needed a new base in turned out Leia had secretly set up one years ago in an asteroid in the Graveyard AKA the remains of Alderaan that they went to in TLJ instead of having a really stupid needlessly drawn out slow ass space chase?
Posted Report
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

And there goes Rogue Squadron and the Kevin Feige Star Wars movie.
Surprising absolutely no one who’s payed even the slightest bit of attention.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There are very much shades of post-Nazi Germany with the New Republic.
Reminds me of the intense “collective guilt” trip that they started going down in the 50s onwards.
I’m curious to see how they’ll run with that.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Zincy
“Hey we’re getting rid of a lot of stuff here do you think we should maybe see if there’s anything we can use for good?”
“Nope it’s all Empire it’s all got to go! We’re also really busy demilitarizing ourselves as well.”
And yet they kept the thing that fries brains!
No this isn’t a torture device this a medical procedure so long as it’s set high even though we have no safety measures to prevent that from happening.
“This isn’t the Empire, son.”
There’s just something perfect about hearing that like in a Mon Cala voice that just wouldn’t have been anywhere as good if it was anything else.
Posted Report
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Am watching Episode 19 of the Mango. After the opening it starts out wholesome enough……something fucked up is about to happen right..?
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Bo-Katan in the Mando show do be kinda thick ngl. Her breast plate is visibly rounder than The Armorer. Probably deflects projectiles better too.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide