Steven Universe

Background Pony #314D
It appears Boom Studios was going to do “Steven Universe: Road to The Future” comic bridging the gap in comic form the creative team would have been with Ted Anderson(Adventure Timeb Beginning of the End, IDW MLP comics)on as writer and Tyson Hesse(Archie Sonic comics) on art with backup stories written by shows writers similar to volume 1 of comics and drawn by jim campbell former storyboard artist on Over the Garden Wall also artist on Comic tie-ins too was going to be on art
Background Pony #A75C
There are people wanted to talk about this show back in Unpopular Pony Opinion Thread, so I’ll push the thread up.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
While I understand that they didn’t have much time and that’s why white diamonds reformation was rushed. I feel like for that reason they simply shouldn’t gone through with it or even ever at all. She had an interesting dark philosophy, was genuinely a terrifying villain but probably more importantly is responsible of mass planetary genocide and has brainwashed enslaved and killed her own people.

The fact that Steven the gems and her sisters(who also are responsible for the same deeds but at least there’s wasn’t as rushed as white) can forgive her especially after she has been an incredibly abusive parent to the diamonds and has tried to kill Steven and his moms and give her a second chance so easily is absolutely ridiculous. Every one of the diamonds either deserves death or at least 1,000 year imprisonment they’ll be ok there immortal and/or live long. I still haven’t seen steven universe future but I doubt almost anything can make me accept the forgiveness and reformation of space stalin/and or hilter.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@CORDZ2000

Yeah, but the writers REALLY wanted to do the whole “there are no true villains and everyone can be redeemed” angle, regardless of how ridiculous that is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide