Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And today I finished Data Squad.

So, are the episodes now going to be the gang gaining their burst modes?

Duftmon? Yeah, I’m sticking with Leopardmon. Does he count as a Leomon?

Hey, they actually remembered Biyomon. Took them long enough.

It’s weird that the Royal Knights are titans when they look like they should be a little above human size.

Wait, Fujieda and Noguchi share their Burst episode? That’s lame. At least Noguchi was the first one to destroy a Gizmon: XT, where Fujieda appeared before Daimon and she plays third fiddle to him, Thoma and Noguchi.

And why wouldn’t the sexualized female digimon have attacks base on her being a sexy woman? Seriously, the first part of her we see when she evolves is her ass. It gets old quickly.

I feel like the writers forgot that they fought Craniamon already.

Good Guy Craniamon, letting them pass after they complete the challenge of breaking his shield.

Funny how Merukimon allowed them to come to him and wanted to meet them face-to-face where Yggdrasill is doing what he can to avoid it.

If they absorb and reflect digimon attacks, than a human punching it would do the trick.

I love that BanchoLeomon has his own theme.

BanchoLeomon’s Burst Mode is to go super saiyan? That’s lame.

3 dead Leos. Going above and beyond it seems.

OK, how has there never been an evil digimon in this world. Wait, there’s the metal reaper that feeds on souls and the Deadly Seven Demons, or do they not count for no reason?

Why keep switching between God and god? If you’re going to be anti-God, at least be consistent.

Wait, how are those two alive (Lovesick meathead and egotistical bitch)?

Lame final form.

Never enjoyed goodbye episodes.

Wait, that was the violent guy. Why/How did he live?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
It is I! The dreaded E.P.D.! I am a Seleni demon born from the book of Zeref! By day, I act innocent, but by night, I act as the sexual lightbulb that brings out your inner demons!

Now if you excuse me, I gotta go fight Gray cuz he wants to kill me for some reason.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide