Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I think I have a theory: The reason why the Teen Titans in Lauren Faust’s DC Super Hero Girls were more unlikeable than the TTG Teen Titans might be because Lauren Faust doesn’t like Teen Titans Go!

I could be wrong, but that’s my first view when it comes to the Tween Titans being unlikable in DCSHG than in TTG.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
“Dean, I’m going to turn around now and you’d better be on fire. You’re standing there in flames and the only person who can put you out is me because that is the only conceivable reason that you would wake me up like this!
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@KennyC

We only have the small glimmer of possible hope for HBO Max and the Venture team bringing it back for Season 8…

My older brother and I grew up with that show.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dirty Bit  
Well see that’s the thing that I thought when I heard about it: “How bout we just skip the 10 years it’ll take to bring it back for one final season (EG Samurai Jack) and just renew it now?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide