Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Just Wayne
I mean, it’s what causes civilians to fight in a war they don’t want. Maybe you feel guilty because it’s true, and you know that you would be inactive and let thing happen.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
Then you prove my point that humanity is hopeless, which includes myself. My cynicism is right. I’m sorry I didn’t help achieve world peace. I shall continue thinking how awful I am as a person.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
I’m not trying to guilt trip you. I’m just agreeing with your statement it’s my fault everything’s gone to shit because I’m so lazy. Isn’t that what you mean by that quote?
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Let me know when Spaceman is here. I have a theory on Jingle Bell Rock I want his thoughts on.
@Just Wayne
Yes you are. You are misinterpreting the term (purposely or accidentally) to make it seem like it’s saying you have to save the world on your own. That isn’t the case. It’s saying that good people need to actively stop bad people/things. If you don’t see yourself as a good person, than the saying shouldn’t effect you.
Either way, almost everyone can do something to improve the world, or at least try to. Voting, community service, spreading the truth, and some more I’m forgetting. It’s all about motivation.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
I interpret it as “It’s your fault by sitting around and doing nothing that the world goes to shit”. It’s trying to tell people they should feel ashamed for trying to live for themselves. People are already trying hard enough to stay alive. They don’t need to try to lift the world up to be seen as a good person or be shamed for not contributing to society. It’s already applaudable people can live so long in this world.
And you’re right, It shouldn’t effect me. I’m not a good person. Everyone else is. There are people who can only do so much to only keep themselves alive but I think that’s already better than me. I bother people. I try to seek sympathy I don’t deserve. I try to guilt trip others with a stupid “gotcha” statement as if what I say is somehow superior. I play the victim while denying I’m not. Some people only live for themselves but I think that’s enough. I do that and worse. They don’t deserve to be knocked down for that. Everyone deserves appreciations for living, except for me. That is not modesty. That is the truth.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Just Wayne
If that’s how you interpret it, that says more about you than the term. Maybe you feel guilty about not improving the world but are making excuses and blaming the guilt on terms instead of looking at yourself.
That read more like sympathy-begging than modesty. And if you already gave up on yourself, the term wouldn’t bother you so much.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide