Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I miss having a good Irish pub. Back in my hometown there was a pub called The Claddagh. Not some run of the mill vaguely Irish themed greasy spoon, but a classy place with dark wood paneled walls, stained glass windows, and high ceilings. They always had good food, whether it was fish and chips, beef stew, a reuben, or burger. The beer was cheap and they had these delicious fried potato wedges with savory herbs and a sour cream sauce.
It closed during the pandemic, unfortunately.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Meanlucario
A shame that Digimon never really caught on beyond a niche audience in the States, primarily because it arrived at the worst possible moment (namely, Pokémon reaching meteoric heights when Kids’ WB! picked up the show, and Digimon’s network Fox Kids falling into a downward spiral).
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Meanlucario
I’m glad that people still care. For a lot of us back in the day it was hard to even figure out when and where it was on.
Here in Atlanta, Fox Kids aired on the WB affiliate, which used to be the original Fox station before the network moved up to the VHF band (long story). This meant that Digimon and Pokémon were airing on the same station. You can imagine which show was going to get the most viewers here.
At least it reran a lot on Fox Family/ABC Family/Freeform.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
It wasn’t helped by the Digimon “movie”, which was just three OVAs Frankenstein’d together to form an unholy mashup a la Tenchi Muyo.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
Well, it now has a trading card game (which I hear is great), has a wide variety of games, is currently airing Ghost Games (Digimon’s 9th season), and I heard their v-pets have only improved with time.
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@Zincy
That was largely Fox and Saban’s doing. They were desperate to get a movie out to compete with Pokémon the Movie 2000. Problem was, a) it opened almost three months too late, and in a traditionally abysmal month for movies and b) it opened one week after Remember the Titans and the same week as Meet the Parents. The kids might as well have gone with their parents to see those movies instead (yes, even the latter).
Plus, the use of pop songs was just out of line. It’s one thing to have “Weird Al” Yankovic do a Pokémon polka for the soundtrack of Pokémon the Movie 2000 (except that one was actually good, because Weird Al), but for “The Impression that I Get” to appear out of nowhere in a Digimon movie? That’s a blatant act of desperation.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
If I recall, the song “We’re the Kids in America” also played. In the anime movie, that is partially set in Japan, with three Japanese and two Chinese characters in the main ensemble.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Since skyscrapers were brought up: If they’re called that, why don’t I see any rips and tears in the sky? Sky “scrapers” my ass, more like sky “skimmers”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide