Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Baldur’s Gate 3 has a fantastic one. If you can beat Raphael the rest of Act 3 feels like a cakewalk.
Final Fantasy 9 had a really cool one with Ozma.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Moonflower of Peace
@blue-case90
Every Kingdom Hearts game has at least 1-3 of them (aside from Re:Chain of Memories, but nobody fucking likes that game). They tend to be the kind of superbosses that you only fight if you’re a masochist, but there are a few that are actually really fun to fight (the ones against Sephiroth in 2 and Data Xigbar in 3 come to mind).
That being said, fuck the Unknown in Birth by Sleep. I know I’ve complained about the Data Battles in 3 recently, but those at least seem beatable (if only BARELY). But the Unknown doesn’t want to be beaten. He just wants to shank you, and then make off with your live savings (i.e. he’s SNK levels of bullshit).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide