Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario  
Sure, but…kids being in horror movies, is under threat of death and or shown dead and dying, and or being shown to be violent, is somehow alright. WHY? Who effing knows.

I’m okay with teens portraying teens. I remember a scene in Slumdog Millionaire where the brother of our MC (prolly 14) decides to just forcefully took our MC’s girlfriend (prolly 13) and heavily implied that he had sex with her later. I didn’t feel weirded out. I just feel “yo this nibba is prolly the bad guy.”

Which is why I, don’t actually gib two shits about CUTIES casting 11yo , twerking of flirting with boys or faking their age. What I think bother me and a lot ppl though, is probably the way the movie is shot. Now THAT is different. You can tell a story without explicitly showing the deeds.

Contrast: “Hey let’s imply that 13yo be having sex, with shadows and sound” with “Hey let’s show her having sex, nudity and all.” The message is the same, but the latter is probably gonna get so fucking cancelled.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
First time coming to this thread and not seeing Count Sear. Guess he’s finally taking steps on curing his insomnia.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Algebroot Neogears  
It’s a terrible term to use anyways.

Like, a main character is expected to be competent/interesting/unique/important enough to warrant being the main character in the first place. “Mary Sue” is just a buzzword that lets you criticize a main character for having traits you would expect a main character to have.

I think there’s a legitimate idea that the term is getting at, but I think most people who use the term are just looking for an easy way to validate their dislike for a character.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
At least it was equal for dudes.  
I remember in Tribble ations Dax says women in the past “wore less”,I guess guys did too for awhile.  
Also,I’ve seen images of Q in Lower Decks but I still don’t want to watch any more until DVDs come out.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
I think the skants in early TNG are supposed to be showing, “Hey, look how far we’ve progressed, this is gender equality!” But it clearly does not work. It looks too weird. And you can tell the creators also believed it didn’t work, because they mostly only appeared on male and female extras, not the main characters.

If they had any confidence in the look, they’d also have Riker wearing one or something.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Toyfare magazine,the inspiration of Robot Chicken had a character named “Naked Jonathan Frakes”.  
full  
Don’t Google “Naked Jonathan Frakes”.  
Just take my word Toyfare was pretty funny.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Myoozik  
Knock knock.  
It’s the United States.  
With huge boats, with guns (gunboats)  
“Open the country, stop having it be closed” said the United States.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And I finally ended my day of Digimon. It’s going to be a long list of thoughts.

Why is it called “Don’t Meet your Heroes” when said hero wasn’t in on it and even decides to end his career fighting rather than just quitting after learn about it?

“You can’t just buy a kid’s dreams with cash!” Well, if their dream is to go to Disneyland…

Wow, DATS is terrible at not looking bad. Talking to the family fist and not caging up Piyomon made too much sense, huh?

I mean, they could just keep an eye on her instead of having a little girl fight for them. It’s not that hard to do, especially since the mother is in the know.

Is him having a “fight between men” the reason they made Piyomon a guy?

Piyomon sacrifices itself to save his partner and the others. Upbeat intro plays

It’s always weird to me when a sub uses “God” instead of “gods/kami,” since the latter is more fitting most of the time (like in Yugioh with there being god cards, as in plural, and Digimon where the location is Japan).

While it does annoy me that RiseGreymon takes after MetalGreymon a bit too much, it’s still a cool design and a nice alteration to the original.

“You see, your father owed Merukimon some money, so…”

Wait, don’t digimon turn into eggs when they “die?” How does eating them work?

When Truck San hits the wrong person.

Why is it always the female who seems to get sick?

Rather than accusing him of lying, why don’t you ask him about what happened? He seems pretty pissed at his people being a victim of genocide, so trying to understand them is the better action.

How did the kid get a digivice?

SaberLeomon? Guess we know who’s dying.

Not the time for the evolution animation.

Yeah, no way Glasses isn’t the one behind all of this, with the ability to open gates as proof.

I think we’ve seen the dino evolve enough times, especially since they’re now leaving out the animation for the other two.

They should worry about the egg disappearing more.

Why are these slimes throwing poop instead of slime? Was one censored and the other not or something?

I’d think he go with “Digimon Eradication,” considering how genocide is a word I’d think most people wouldn’t use if they think they’re in the right.

This pre-intro song is 9 minutes. Amazing.

You know what would be cool? If they took the egg of the modified digimon, raised it to become a normal digimon, and it was what kills the creep as revenge for what he did to it. That would be fitting.

Hey, the ending song changed.

So they’re taking the idea of Frontier and giving it a dark twist. I like that. Nice to see them using older ideas and playing with them.

Wish they had a four-way screen with all four evolving them, instead of having just two share the screen.

For some reason, they randomly thicken the outlines to the point of it looking out of place. It’s weird.

BanchouLeomon? This series is going above and beyond with it’s dead Leomon quota.

Calling it now, the Cap isn’t dead.

Unless we see them explode, I’m going with them still being alive.

New intro.

It’s going after you first because you’re the weakest.

You’re going to need to learn to evolve without punching first, kid.

Kamemon talking is the best twist.

That clan is going to die.

…Oh. I recognize that from Cyber Sleuth, so I know what that thing is, and it’s other form.

BioLotusmon? Is the the origins of Lotusmon, or an twisted version?

Boob jiggle in the middle of a fight? Really?

Is that egg the mon she was merged with? How did it separated from her?

This would be a great time for the Royal Knights to show up.

Something about the old man’s digimon being a DJ I kind of love.

Compared to Thoma, this had no buildup.

The red one seems to have a problem with crazed evolution.

I hate it when family members play dirty.

A new song. Took them long enough.

And the old song is back. Oh well.

“I’m going to punch a god in the face!”

So, they’re having the digital world in the sky, like in Adventures 01.

I love that Craniamon is against going genocidal on the humans since it’s messed up, even if his own king is telling him to do so. I’m sure that he will have to agree by the end, but still.

You know that one guy was behind it all, right? That’s kind of an important detail you’re overlooking.

Does this count as a dead Leomon? Feels too early to call it.

Time for some Royal Knights. This is what I’ve been waiting for.

That classic omen.

I love that unlike Cyber Sleuth, Sleipmon is on the human side from the start.

I read that Dukemon is suppose to be Guilmon from Tamers, but I can’t see it. Guilmon knows first hand what humans are like.

I knew that Yggdrasill was going to be Daimon’s dad once I saw it was a human, though I’m guessing posession or mind control.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide