Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Again, I just pointed out that he was spamming since he wasn’t being malicious about it. I had no intention of of it being taken nearly as far as it’s being dragged on at this point.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Count Adramélekh Sear
Talk to a mod about it. If they comment and say you can, I’ll stay quiet. But again, you should be able to think of a better tribute for the guy than just spamming song lyrics and quotes. Something that doesn’t require you to post every ten minutes and gets your message across just as well (if not better).
@Mellow Rhythm
You can still spam in the Stupid Stuff thread. Lets just summon a mod to be say one way or another at this point.
Background Pony #813B
This all started because Penguin said this  
I feel like between the Sabrina comics and death metal stuff, this thread will eventually devolve into a grudge match between me and Sear.
All the while Selaphiel tries to butt in with his “stupid” rants.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #813B  
I rather not drag him into this, since it seems he is either AFK or doesn’t want to take part in it.

@Mellow Rhythm  
Considering how I’ve been leaving Sear alone and only noted that he was spamming, I think you’re blowing that part out of proportion. And again, I don’t want to “but heads” with him, it just seems like everything I do sets him off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide