Viewing last 25 versions of post by neutralgrey in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

You know looking at that poll again and seeing how so many Republicans think that the news is detrimental to the US, I can't help but think that they're right but for the wrong reason. Now let's not kid ourselves here these Republicans more than likely buy into the myth that the media has a "liberal bias" so that's why it's detrimental to our country, but that's wrong because the media doesn't have a liberal bias but a sensationalist bias. The news media we have today is not about educating the public on policies and wether or not they help the people or not, it's about ratings and keeping people glued to their television sets.

Oh and an establishment bias
No reason given
Edited by neutralgrey
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

You know looking at that poll again and seeing how so many Republicans think that the news is detrimental to the US, I can't help but think that they're right but for the wrong reason. Now let's not kid ourselves here these Republicans more than likely buy into the myth that the media has a "liberal bias" so that's why it's detrimental to our country, but that's wrong because the media doesn't have a liberal bias but a sensationalist bias. The news media we have today is not about educating the public on policies and wether or not they help the people or not, it's about ratings and keeping people glued to their television sets.
No reason given
Edited by neutralgrey