Viewing last 25 versions of post by HeadlessHorselessHorseman in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HeadlessHorselessHorseman

"[@neutralgrey":](/generals/tartarus/post/3202829#post_3202829
)  
Well, it's not necessarily an easy question to answer. Looking it up, capitalism is generally defined as private ownership of the means of production, like SonGokuMonkey said (probably best to disregard my definition of it, then). But he believes that the economy is far too regulated by the government, whereas I believe it's regulated too _*little_*. Nonetheless, I think it's widely agreed by most economists that the American economy is, at the end of the day, very cfree mapirketalistic.

Also, free market capitalism seems to be defined as a _*kind_* of capitalism, so there's that.
No reason given
Edited by HeadlessHorselessHorseman

"@neutralgrey":/generals/tartarus/post/3202829#post_3202829
Well, it's not necessarily an easy question to answer. Looking it up, capitalism is generally defined as private ownership of the means of production, like SonGokuMonkey said (probably best to disregard my definition of it, then). But he believes that the economy is far too regulated by the government, whereas I believe it's regulated too _little_. Nonetheless, I think it's widely agreed by most economists that the American economy is, at the end of the day, very capitalistic.

Also, free market capitalism seems to be defined as a _kind_ of capitalism, so there's that.
No reason given

Well, it's not necessarily an easy question to answer. Looking it up, capitalism is generally defined as private ownership of the means of production, like SonGokuMonkey said (probably best to disregard my definition of it, then). But he believes that the economy is far too regulated by the government, whereas I believe it's regulated too _little_. BuNonetheless, I think it's widely agreed by most economists that the American economy is, at the end of the day, very capitalistic.
No reason given

Well, it's not necessarily an easy question to answer. Looking it up, capitalism is generally defined as private ownership of the means of production, like SonGokuMonkey said (probably best to disregard my definition of it, then). But he believes that the economy is far too regulated by the government, whereas I believe it's regulated too _little_. But I think it's widely agreed by most economists that the American economy is, at the end of the day, very capitalistic.
No reason given