Viewing last 25 versions of post by Lord Hypno in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"[@Cyborg_pony":](/generals/tartarus/post/3203586#post_3203586
)  
I don't think he endorsed Clinton because he actually agreed with her, I think he just did it as a "lesser evil" type of thing.

He wasn't perfect, but he was the best candidate in the race that had a chance of being POTUS. He most likely would've have tried to preserve net neutrality and push for universal healthcare, unlike Donald "Use Tthe Ggas Wwe Kkick Yyour Aass" Trump.
No reason given
Edited by Lord Hypno
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@Cyborg_pony":/generals/tartarus/post/3203586#post_3203586
I don't think he endorsed Clinton because he actually agreed with her, I think he just did it as a "lesser evil" type of thing.

He wasn't perfect, but he was the best candidate in the race that had a chance of being POTUS. He most likely would've have tried to preserve net neutrality and push for universal healthcare, unlike Donald "Use The Gas We Kick Your Ass" Trump.
No reason given
Edited by Lord Hypno
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@Cyborg_pony":/generals/tartarus/post/3203586#post_3203586

He wasn't perfect, but he was the best candidate in the race that had a chance of being POTUS. He most likely would've have tried to preserve net neutrality and push for universal healthcare, unlike Trump.
No reason given
Edited by Lord Hypno