Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Do you consider 4chan memes to be fascist?

||I was asking that because one picture of Hitch with glowing red eyes that I posted is considered "fascist" by the angry mods of r/MLPlounge on Reddit. I apologised to the mods and told them I will not upload any 4chan memes anymore.||

||I also told them that I did not realise that it was offensive to them, but I'm worried that they might assume that I'm a troll or some "if it walks like a duck" Nazi - even though I hate Nazism and fascism. I think this angry attitude could be formed by being surrounded by murderous racists.||
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019

||I was asking that because one picture of Hitch with glowing red eyes that I posted is considered "fascist" by the angry mods of r/MLPlounge on Reddit. I apologised to the mods and told them I will not upload any 4chan memes anymore. ||

||
I also told them that I did not realise that it was offensive to them, but I'm worried that they might assume that I'm a troll or some "if it walks like a duck" Nazi - even though I hate Nazism and fascism.||
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

||I was asking that because one picture of Hitch with glowing red eyes that I posted is considered "fascist" by the angry mods of r/MLPlounge on Reddit. I apologised to the mods and told them I will not upload any 4chan memes anymore. Considering that they were very upset with my meme (so-called paradox of intolerance meme, even though I hate fascism too), I worry that I might get banned, even though I told them that I did not realise that it was offensive to them.||
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

||I was asking that because one picture of Hitch with glowing red eyes that I posted is considered "fascist" by the angry mods of r/MLPlounge on Reddit. I apologised to the mods and told them I will not upload any 4chan memes anymore. Considering that they were very upset with my meme (so-called paradox of intolerance meme, even though I hate fascism too), I worry that I might get banned, even though I told them that I did not realise that it was offensive to them.||
No reason given