Viewing last 25 versions of post by Eggonaught in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5168468#post_5168468)
And I thought I was stupid for raising all my own meat. It's really paying off now, god damn. And I swear the pork I ~~traded for~~ was given as a bona fide gift tastes way better than the store-bought stuff.

[@Background Pony \#F7DA](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5168399#post_5168399)
You said it way better and more politely than I could have. Thanks for reading back that far; it's absurd this has been going on for so long.
No reason given
Edited by Eggonaught
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5168468#post_5168468)
And I thought I was stupid for raising all my own meat. It's really paying off now, god damn. And I swear the pork I ~~traded for~~ was given as a bona fide gift tastes way better than the store-bought stuff.

[@Background Pony \#F7DA](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5168399#post_5168399)
You said it way better and more politely than I could have.
No reason given
Edited by Eggonaught