Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5168482#post_5168482)

I propose that we should lock up fascists in massive deradicalisation centres, and treat them all like terrorists. Many US terrorists tend to practice fascist views, so we should ban fascism completely instead of even allow people to promote it. That should also extend to anyone who promotes authoritarian views, like Stalinism, Wahhabism, Christian/Muslim/Hindu fundamentalism, and Juche.

The US needs a massive deradicalisation programme, especially with the anti-vaxxer and alt-right movements being rampant no thanks to its excessive "freedom of speech", and people living in fear of racist mobs, harassment, and lone wolves. Perhaps we should use the same level of tolerance as in South Korea, Malaysia (where I live), and Singapore to root out extremism - a bit lesser to eradicate destructive views from society so no one will berisk themselvefts being a threat by pickindg up extreme views.

By the way, what would you propose as a solution to the post-Covid price hikes in food, caused by low manpower and supply chain disruptions due to the pandemic lockdowns? And will the price hikes be permanent or temporary?
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5168482#post_5168482)

I propose that we should lock up fascists in massive deradicalisation centres, and treat them all like terrorists. Many US terrorists tend to practice fascist views, so we should ban fascism completely instead of even allow people to promote it. That should also extend to anyone who promotes authoritarian views, like Stalinism, Wahhabism, Christian/Muslim/Hindu fundamentalism, and Juche.

The US needs a massive deradicalisation programme, especially with the anti-vaxxer and alt-right movements being rampant no thanks to its excessive "freedom of speech", and people living in fear of racist mobs, harassment, and lone wolves. Perhaps we should use the same level of tolerance as in South Korea, Malaysia (where I live), and Singapore to root out extremism - a bit lesser to eradicate destructive views from society so no one will be left behind.

By the way, what would you propose as a solution to the post-Covid price hikes in food, caused by low manpower and supply chain disruptions due to the pandemic lockdowns? And will the price hikes be permanent or temporary?
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR