Viewing last 25 versions of post by Galestorm in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5343587#post_5343587)
> [@Galestorm](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5343581#post_5343581)
>
> > Yes, well thankfully, I’m not a conservative or a liberal.
>
> Lemme guess, you have a Third Position? I can't wait to hear what it is.
nope, wrong again.
>
> > I’m not saying to straight up believe me btw
>
> I don't have to believe you on anything. Major news outlets and Twitter users were going over Nichol's death and yet you posted about how, "nobody is talking about this."
i didn't expect you to. & you clearly bullshitting me as i have not said once that "no one is talking about it", especially on Twitter. it's not even worth entertaining you if your tactic is purposely twisting my words.
(lol don't think i didn't see you added that last bit it, doesn't change anything.)
>
> Absolutely laughable.
>
> > I’m no expert on police (obviously) but I think that aggressiveness has only gotten worse since 2020.
>
not as laughable as your little trick lol. i would play your little game too but that would get us nowhere.

> ___
>
> > ABC OTV's analysis of police budget data show police spending has been up in some of the very cities frequently cited by conservative politicians and pundits as places where Democrat leaders' defunding fueled violent crime waves.
> >
> > In Houston, where the homicide rate nearly doubled in 2020 and 2021 before starting to subside this year, local government officials have not cut police spending.
> >
> > They increased it - by nearly 9% (almost $80 million) from 2019 to 2022.
> >
> > Similarly, Chicago police spending is up 15% since 2019. That's almost a quarter billion dollars in new police spending since 2019.
>
> [You really are late to the party, aren't you?](https://abc7ny.com/where-police-departments-defunded-how-does-funding-impact-crime-defund-the-budgets/12324846/)

huh, your condescension aside, it’s good thingat the defunding didn’t happen.
Reason: I misread the article
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Monocle Gentlesir
[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5343587#post_5343587)
>
>
nope, wrong again.
>
>
> I don't have to believe you on anything. Major news outlets and Twitter users were going over Nichol's death and yet you posted about how, "nobody is talking about this."
i didn't expect you to. & you clearly bullshitting me as i have not said once that "no one is talking about it", especially on Twitter. it's not even worth entertaining you if your tactic is purposely twisting my words.
(lol don't think i didn't see you added that last bit it, doesn't change anything.)
>
> Absolutely laughable.
>
> > I’m no expert on police (obviously) but I think that aggressiveness has only gotten worse since 2020.
>
not as laughable as your little trick lol. i would play your little game too but that would get us nowhere.

> ___
>
> > ABC OTV's analysis of police budget data show police spending has been up in some of the very cities frequently cited by conservative politicians and pundits as places where Democrat leaders' defunding fueled violent crime waves.
> >
> > In Houston, where the homicide rate nearly doubled in 2020 and 2021 before starting to subside this year, local government officials have not cut police spending.
> >
> >
> > Similarly, Chicago police spending is up 15% since 2019. That's almost a quarter billion dollars in new police spending since 2019.
>
> [You really are late to the party, aren't you?](https://abc7ny.com/where-police-departments-defunded-how-does-funding-impact-crime-defund-the-budgets/12324846/)

huh, guood thing thess defunding the poldice wasdn't such a good idppean. after all.
Reason: I misread the article
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
>
>
nope, wrong again.
>
>
(lol don't think i didn't see you eaditded that last bit ouit, doesn't change anything.)
>
> Absolutely laughable.
>
>

> ___
>
> >
> >
> >
>

huh, guess defunding the police wasn't such a good idea after all.
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
>
>
nope, wrong again.
>
>
(lol don't think i didn't see you edited that bit out, doesn't change anything.)
>
> Absolutely laughable.
>
>

> ___
>
> >
> >
> >
>

huh, guess defunding the police wasn't such a good idea after all.
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm