Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson said in a report by the Associated Press on Saturday that in some cases, the observers were objecting to almost every ballot pulled for the count.
Christenson continued to note that the complaints were putting the recount behind schedule, and multiple observers were breaking rules by interrupting vote counters with questions and objections.

Posnanski told fellow commissioners that there seemed to be two Trump representatives at tables where tabulators were counting ballots, even though county rules call for only one observer from each campaign to be at each table.
The commissioner said that some Trump representatives were posing as independents to bypass this rule. Posnanski called it “prima facie evidence of bad faith by the Trump campaign.”

Both Milwaukee and Dane County are historically Democratic-leaning areas. Hillary Clinton won the counties by more than 36 points in 2016, although Trump won Wisconsin as a whole by narrow margins.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Are these images offensive?

full

full

Kyle Kulinski thinks they are.

Yeah they’re kinda weird but I don’t see why it’s so taboo to some.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@CaptainXtra

I get what they’re going for.

But they are kinda whitewashing Biden’s feelings towards race.

Still, I think those specific people - each one Trump has spat on and attacked time and again in one way or another - would be pleased with the outcome, if only like the rest of us in that a Biden victory means a Trump defeat.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m having a lovely glass of wine while watching Trumper’s lose their shit at the GSA announcement.

Helps pass the time while I patiently wait for the WoW servers to stabilize. The SL launch is proving to be only marginally more stable than Trump’s personality.
Background Pony #69F3
I remember I watched a movie about the 2000 election for a US Government class, and I thought the scene where the Republicans throw away votes was totally unbelievable.

I was so naïve back then.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Latecomer

John McCain, RGB (in both images), John Lewis, Elijah Cummings, Chad Bostwick, and 2 more I can’t identify.

Other than hating Trump and/or being people Trump has had childish tantrums about, I’m not sure of many other common factors between them are about.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
I don’t think the second image has to do with anything political, it seemed more like a general tribute for them (since they seem to be people who were in the entertainment industry)
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
2 weeks later Trump still refuses to concede. But he has ostensibly allowed his people to let Biden begin the transition process.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
My original state song is very “un-pc”, using terms like “darky” and “massa” and would, at first, seem very racist. But, I think something is lost in that, since people don’t realize that it was written and sung by James A. Bland, a freeman son of former slaves, and one of the first graduates of Howard University.

Yes, the song has some negative connotations, but it is also one of the first songs sung by a black man to become a national sensation.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@CaptainXtra

That just reminds me: I was listening to Chapo Trap House (Y’know, as you do), and upon them discussing a certain senator and their presidential campaign, something dawned upon me: An old white senator and a younger female running mate? Where have I heard that before… 🤔🤔🤔

It honestly just confirms my suspicions that the democrats ran a moderate republican campaign to beat Trump, though in fairness it actually succeeded this time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide