Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@WatermelonRat

Slogan: A summation of the teachings that the goal of the police is to protect the interests of the rich and powerful, and that the problem of their oppression is systemic, not individual.

Reform and goal: Depending on who you ask, the goal is either to reform (Redirect funds to other agencies better skilled in other matters that the police are poorly trained to deal with like what Methid provided) or outright abolish the police system entirely. By bringing to light the numerous crimes the police commit, the rest of the community must sit up and take notice.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
“Good cops” don’t stay cops very long, whether they go out with a pink slip, a resignation letter, or in a body bag.

True, but they nonetheless exist, however briefly, and IMHO deserve better than being attainted by a defamatory blanket statement against their entire profession.
Latecomer

Any good actions by the cops is incidental. Their purpose is to maintain the current order, as dictated by the ruling class, and in doing so they are granted an exceptional leeway in terms of what they can get away with, both legally and illegally.

There is such a thing of leaning so hard into one’s take on the facts that you become a strawman.

If there are unjust laws in society, then maybe a mass refusal by police to enforce them would help… but really, shouldn’t we be fighting to have good laws rather than to give police the power to ignore the law? You can’t blame them for following the rules and then say they’re too powerful and unaccountable. (Now, you certainly can blame them for breaking the rules for their own benefit, and if they lean on those making the rules to influence them for the worse.)

A police force is necessary. You tried to get around this in your other post with sophistry, but it’s still true. And there’s enough colour of goodness around the cops that plenty of people join them seeking to do good, so why not use that? Cleanse the rot and keep it out.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Latecomer  
It’s high school. They should be focused on fitness and fun, not competition. And if it’s that bad, play a team sport and get the girl with the James Earl Jones voice on your side.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@Background Human  
In that case, why don’t we get rid of gendered sports in high school all together? The only reason we have female divisions is to give girls a chance to win, but if we don’t care if girls can never succeed on their own, might as well get rid of them.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Natry  
Because, if I understand correctly, girls didn’t even have the chance to participate prior to Title IX. If the sport’s open to everyone, great. Let the chips fall where they may. If it’s not, if there’s a limited number of people allowed, bump up the roster size to accommodate your trans players. You’re not likely to have more than one or two on any one team anyway.
Background Pony #7A74
@Background Human  
It’s very unfair and will cause women to quit sports altogether. Women often cannot win or compete fairly against men or transwomen. There are very good reasons as to why the genders are kept separate in sports.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Latecomer
But he banned girls’s sports, meaning that girls can’t play sports. Or maybe I just read it wrong because I took it literally.

He didn’t ban girl’s sports, it’s just that male-born people can now participate in them, and proceed to absolutely crush most of the girls on the team.

ON AVERAGE, male bodies are stronger and faster than female bodies, ON AVERAGE.
Background Pony #5A29
@Background Human  
The problem is it is competitive and woman may want to play sports for competition as well. It isn’t competitive, or fair, if a man plays a woman in a physical sport. They should have their own seperate leagues.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide