Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Scrabbleman  
Cable news websites are usually better than the channels themselves. More actual journalism, less talking-head outrage. (Foxnews.com used to be a lot better than FNC, but executive meddling in the Trump years brought it down a bit.) Newspaper websites, on the other hand, are exactly as good as the dead-tree edition. And the Nye Post is… not great on that front.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
When’s the last time America brought true Democracy to another nation instead of just replacing their Anti-American Dictator with a Pro-American Dictator?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Violet Rose in The Rain

Reminds me of the Log Cabin Republicans.

“Sure, these guys despise every part of my being, believe I worship satan, and want to regulate who I can sleep with/love/marry…but damn do I love deregulation!”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
With the official close of the legislative session, and almost every bill now signed, Virginia has taken its place as the most progressive of the former Confederate states.

A position that would have been unthinkable less than 20 years ago.

It was still in my lifetime when VA was basically a one party red state with some of the most conservative politicians in the south. Now, they’ve not won a national, gubernatorial, or senatorial election in 15 years, and every Congressional cycle sees them lose rather than gain seats.

And no, as I keep telling people, it’s not “just NOVA”. NOVA, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke, Blacksburg/Radford, all of these places are driving VAs move leftward.

As much as Republicans want to stamp their feet and blame “northern liberals” for everything, in the end it’s their own fault. They failed to see the changes in the wind and have paid for it.
Background Pony #CEFC
@CaptainXtra  
Iraq? I mean I’m not condoning the invasion and subsequent nation building, but I haven’t seen sufficient evidence that the US set up a puppet state and installed a new dictator.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
That is big brain moment. This is what happens when you use 100% brain power.
And I’m serious rite now. Zero sarcasm. CaptainXtra you is on to something.

It’s pretty simple, a sausage fest is always going to be ignored by even the most stingy progressive types.

Nothing but dude-bro time.
Background Pony #CEFC
@NitroFury  
You should post the rest of their Twitter chain as well where they say only if woman want to and that they are giving money to help more female chefs in the industry.
Background Pony #1F81
@Background Pony #CEFC  
Yeah but the thing is, that should have been included into the first tweet instead of being attached as a reply.

Plus even though the intention to get more women involved in the culinary world is good, there are FAR better ways to word it instead of “Women belong in the kitchen”
Background Pony #CEFC
@NitroFury  
Yup, that’s the one, just in case someone here hasn’t seen it all.

@Background Pony #1F81  
@Kiryu-Chan  
While I can see where you’re coming from, I don’t agree. I don’t see a big issue since it wasn’t just a dumb joke only but led into a clear plan of action and purpose.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
Either that of the guy and in-charge of their social media account decided to be a smartass and it backfired horribly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide