Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Honestly, at this point, America would be better off split in two by a DMZ. And if China decides to move the prime meridian to Beijing, which if they become the dominant superpower is highly likely, then the International Date Line should run right along the DMZ.

Also, my local shops don’t have white bread sandwiches that don’t have pig on them. Is this just poor stock, or is it because white bread is white nationalist combined with Americans being obsessed with bacon? Or am I just running off bad stereotypes? I probably am. (Fun fact, every single menu item at TGI Friday’s has bacon on it. To the point where, taking into account the fact Christianity is the only Middle Eastern religion that doesn’t forbid the consumption of pig (or non-bovoid mammals for that matter) is likely racist.)

@NitroFury  
What even is cancel culture, anyway?
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
Also, my local shops don’t have white bread sandwiches that don’t have pig on them. Is this just poor stock, or is it because white bread is white nationalist combined with Americans being obsessed with bacon?

That got a chuckle out of me, sorry if you were being serious though. TBH, the Americans being obsessed with bacon probably has a bit of truth to that.

Unless you live in a area that had a population of Jewish or Muslims that had been specifically excluded in the past it probably just a cultural norm in that is not racist in itself as a lot of places have only recently had demographic change were that would even be a significant demand for it.

What even is cancel culture, anyway?

Narrowest terms I would say trying to punish some celebrity or internet famous person for some perceived wrong doing in a vary vindictive and ruthless way and trying to destroy their career and livelihood, though it often extents to a lot of people who aren’t at a level of significant fame and I would argue is worse when happening within to police or punish someone for a breach in dogma or wrong doing. Which can be as stupid as losing your friends and being slandered for “stealing” someone’s generic OC.

@Dustcan  
Debt is truly magically isn’t it? I’m glad my side stopped caring about it so we have no excuse to argue otherwise or even say I told you so if things crash because of it.

Go debt!
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full

By free markets they mean they want a lack of regulation. You know, the same free market without regulation that resulted in Texas suffering power outages from the same cause 3 times in 32 years. Anywhere else in the country regulators would’ve stepped in and forced the power generator companies to winterize their equipment. In Texas? Just beg for socialized handouts and pocket the profits, cause that’s the GOP way.

Also, let’s not forget all of the shit Republicans tried to cancel, like Colin Kaepernick.
Background Pony #E201
@Wiimeiser  
Cancel Culture is basically going out of your way to “punish” people for saying the wrong thing or thinking the wrong way. I don’t mean just criticizing them, but trying to get them fired and ruined. Right now it is a primarily leftist tactic, though some on the right also do it and it isn’t totally new, just the internet makes it easier.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Trump boycott coke.  
Also Trump has a photo of him with a diet coke hiding in the background.

You know Trump, you suck at boycotting.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@igotnopicks

The best part is how haphazardly they tried to hide it. Couldn’t bother to put it under the desk or in his lap or anything, nope just slide it behind the phone.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Goku Black

Well if by “less white” you mean the racist redneck party is angry that Coke joined in on hating Georgia’s new anti-voting legislation act, then yeah.

I wasn’t kidding when I said the GOP is like Gollum and anti-voting rights is their precious but no, it’s not a joke it’s an observation.
Background Pony #E201
@Dustcan  
The less white thing was a seperate employee training thing that came up before the shitty voting law.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Pony #E201

I misspoke. Yes there was a leak about Coke trying to be “Woke” and profit from that nonsense. But the outrage party came and gone on that issue.

But now that Coke is trying to profit on pretending to care about voting rights, the racist redneck party is going all in Cancel Culture by shoving their cokes behind phones.

It’s…actually a sight to see them value denial of rights more than generic white supremacy.
Background Pony #E201
@Dustcan  
Oh ok. Maybe once Republicans go all in on cancel culture like the Dems have people will realize how stupid the whole idea is.
Background Pony #1F81
It’s really amazing that the people who keep complaining about “sensitive SJW snowfakes”, keep acting like bigger crybabies and snowflakes about the most trivial of things.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Here’s a hot take that will likely get me canned. The Free Speech Warriors are pretty the new Social Justice Warriors.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide