Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I really want to link to an article about a law just passed here, that allows police to legally plant fake evidence on peoples’ social media accounts without a warrant, but it’s just going to get deleted by the mods anyway.

Australia moment
Background Pony #3B56
@Natry  
Yeah, I think that’s what they were banking on. If the republican had won we probably wouldn’t have seen much change to be honest, since the dems have an iron grip on the state, but if one of the minor democrats had won it would have been interesting at least.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Conservatives are mad at a HS school board, I think in Ohio, over writing prompts in an upper level writing class (so think juniors and seniors).

It involves murder, rewriting a sex scene, reacting over finding out a pastor was in a sex scandal, stuff like that.

A little risque to be sure, but they’re upper level high school students, not kindergarteners. And they’re products of the internet and Netflix, they know all about this shit.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
REPORT: On January 5th, President Trump screeched to Mike Pence “I don’t want to be your friend anymore!!!!”, while flailing his arms around like a four year old that was just told they can’t have a candy bar.
Background Pony #CBD6
@SparkleDash  
I want to be alive to see Trump presidential biopic movie.No seriously , i want to see how filmakers legit handle this presidency, seeing them juggle with the gravitas and the grotesque like in The Comey Rule
Background Pony #3B56
@Background Pony #CBD6  
It’s going to be awhile until we see an accurate one, sadly. So much misinformation and anonymously reported things would make it very difficult for any person to display known facts.
Background Pony #A191
Give it 5 hours, 8 tops and our resident conspiracy theorists will be here to scream about it.

If by “resident conspiracy theorists”, you are referring to Silbasa and MagpulPony, then your personal definition of what a “conspiracy theorist” is would appear to be a little too broad and vague.

I know that the two are not necessarily the most objectively informed/well-read users in this thread, but to call them or even possibly refer to them as being by-and-large “conspiracy theorists” is definitely quite a bit of a stretch, if you ask me.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #A191

Mag has repeatedly parroted the theory that Biden won by cheating, and in the past mentioned various conspiracies about the vaccines and other conservative talking points.

If it walks like a duck.
Background Pony #76E9
@Zincy  
Gonna be honest, from what I’ve seen of the posters here half the people would be considered conspiracy theorists.
Background Pony #658D
Murdering people for political reasons is, as far as I’m concerned, an act of terrorism.

agreed, exactly like last year when a woman was murdered by a BLM supporter simply for saying “all lives matter”. as well as a trump supporter was shot & killed (most likely a BLM supporter or an Antifa member, can’t remember which) last year too. & i almost forgot David Dorn a black retired police officer was killed by a BLM supporter.  
killing someone for whatever political opinion they have is definitely wrong, i’’m sure we can all agree on.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Wiimeiser  
Two of your posts, out of hundreds, were deleted for blindlinking. If you want to talk about something, talk about it and feel free to link the source. But yeah - if you just post a link to some bait and then wait for the drama to start, that is going to get deleted as soon as it’s reported.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide