Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Dustcan
This is why sex is dead because women hate sex (like the majority of third wave feminists) just because their woke projects (such as Birds of Prey, Batwoman, Supergirl, Captain Marvel, High Guardian Spice, Charlie’s Angels, and Hillary Clinton) didn’t please everyone and they got sick and tired of being ridiculed after that so they accuse a man of sexual harassment/assault/misconduct.
But Wow, can’t believe what he did. Flair and Dreamer should be ashamed of themselves. Thanks for making me realize that.

Oh great, now you can expect an essay length response from Zincy as to why you’re supposedly wrong.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
But Wow, can’t believe what he did. Flair and Dreamer should be ashamed of themselves. Thanks for making me realize that.

Glad you at least realized that.

No point for the part that precedes it though.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@igotnopicks  
Speaking of sexist, do you have any idea how many men were MeToo’d by women and mostly women rather than men, rightfully or wrongfully?

@CaptainXtra  
Come on, why is criticizing MeToo a problem now?! The incels just wokebroke everything female related to the point of being ruined for everyone and thus women can’t stand being ridiculed anymore, so they metoo a man because they want to be respected again without being seen as petty.

This gender war would never happen if not for GB2016 getting politicized over gender, even if the movie is bad
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Cancel Culture is just a new boogeyman for people who don’t want to admit someone they liked royally fucked up

@Hollowfox Jaeger

>wrestler does something horrible  
>DSOTR talks about horrible thing  
“Man people only hate them because DSOTR said so!”

Bet you also think Jimmy Snuka was just being cancelled
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Hollowfox Jaeger

Serious question, not trolling, nor trying to catch you in a gatcha moment. Absolutely, 100% a serious inquiry that you are free to not answer.

Do you want to be able to sexually harass women without reproach?

Or, more specifically, is your view of sexual interaction that of one being where the female is always obliged to reciprocate the advance, regardless of intent or action? Insofar as you think that women should just accept any and all advances with either acquiescence at best, or ignoring it at the very least.

Elaborate on how you, yourself, view how sexuality and courtship should proceed.

Est. 2012
@Zincy  
No, why would I think that? Harassing someone regardless of gender is bad.

I just feel like I just take things differently and not in a good way. And it’s all on the key word “sex”.

But since I’m always wrong, I still stand saying that I am the worst person in Derpibooru and still am today and I just wanna cry. (And I refuse to say something that rhymes with “dental shakedown” because people hate that and they want me to suck it up to people making me look bad over everything I say)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Hollowfox Jaeger

That can easily be attributed to the fact there are far more men in positions of power or authority than women, therefore much more likely of a case where a man is abusing their power.
Background Pony #5D91
I’ve been lurking on this thread over the last few pages and I have to admit that except for Hollowfox and the person throwing insults, this is possibly the most civilized discussions I’ve seen in recent memory. I am happy to see there are those who can discuss issues without resorting to stereotypes and talking points.
Background Pony #A191
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
…I mean, just like Twitter, regarding them banning figures like Trump and Alex Jones, Facebook and Instagram technically are private platforms, essentially meaning that they are not obligated by law to prevent people from—nor allow people to—us(ing) them as platforms for purposes of free speech and free expression, or whatnot.

And seeing how people would constantly use that logic in regards to right-wingers and/righ-wing extremists getting banned off of such sites, I would also expect that they (and you, as well) would most certainly consistently apply such logic to everything and anything else—again, regarding social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram, along with Twitter—too.

…..Or maybe I’m just fooling myself into thinking that such things could ever actually happen, in reality.
Background Pony #A191
@Ereiam  
Because if they ultimately end up getting into any positions of power and/or significant influence, then they could possibly potentially use their own viewpoints/ideological stances to influence how things go down in whatever political positions, fields, or non-political industries that they would end up controlling, having an influence in/on, or anything else that’s similar.

We’ve already seen certain specific institutions and companies cave in to certain demands of such people in the past, so it makes no sense to believe that there’s absolutely no chance of these vocal minorities getting more and more of a say/influence in the activities and decision-making processes of such organizations, both public and private.
Background Pony #1F81
@Penguin Dragneel

@Kiryu-Chan  
i think dustcan said it best , Anita and Quinn both have the easy life.

All they need to do is come out of their hole whenever they fear their relevancy is gone, give out a shitty hottake and call gamers toxic/sexist or whatever, a bunch of GamerGaters and ragebait youtubers then proceed to to prove her point about gamers being sexists/toxic right, they makes bank of those guys,then they crawl back into their holes until it’s time for their next shit hottake.

Est. 2012
@Kiryu-Chan
i think dustcan said it best , Anita and Quinn both have the easy life.
All they need to do is come out of their hole whenever they fear their relevancy is gone, give out a shitty hottake and call gamers toxic/sexist or whatever, a bunch of GamerGaters and ragebait youtubers then proceed to to prove her point about gamers being sexists/toxic right, they makes bank of those guys,then they crawl back into their holes until it’s time for their next shit hottake.

Even if irrelevant, they influenced the downfall of feminism as a whole.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide